. ABOUT A GIRL...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

* Chapter 1.

Driving motivation

So last night i was watching Driven, its a movie about F1 racing,

although the movie isnt exactly my idea of a great movie, it rocked pretty hard at the time being..at first i kept watching for that girl that plays there...she's so beautifull i wanted to swallow my tongue, slit my wrists and put my finger in the electric socket...you cant beat the feeling you get in these situation...you're so amazed by the beauty and at the same time so hyped to be close to her that when you realise its a no can do, a weird sense of envy/anger/amazement takes place...seeking has a good line about that, cant recall but add some anger to it and there you go...

Anyway, the movie was over..after i witnessed all that awesome driving and had all those feelings about the girl, i decided to take a ride...3:30am from one city limit to the other, north to south and back again...it was one of the times that music in the car ruins the whole thing.

I couldnt help my self and i runned a search, she was born the same year as me...whats wrong with that picture? why i always feel i'm younger than all those girls only to find out they're the same age or sometimes younger than me...is that happening to anyone else?...it really sucks.

Fixations

For at least one week i'm gonna be thinking about her, estella warren...estella is a nice name.

http://www.fuckthebuff.com/tesseract/est/est1copy.jpg'> http://www.fuckthebuff.com/tesseract/est/est2copy.jpg'> http://www.fuckthebuff.com/tesseract/est/est3copy.jpg'> http://www.fuckthebuff.com/tesseract/est/est4copy.jpg'>

*Click

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Dude, reading that gave me chills... everything you said is 100% spot-on true.

Especially the age thing... I always get super weirded when I find out that the girl I feel like a little boy in love with is actually a few years younger than I am. Beer,

El Mamerro/bad sentence construction oner

here's a little bit of backstory for you...

Driven was shot in my city, and they actually closed down the biggest

street in to do that 'off-track' chase scene. It was wild stuff. AND my buddy

was an extra in the filming so her got to go to the real race and play a pit crew guy.

on to Estella (in my dreams!)

She's from outside my city and used to be a pro syncro swimmer.

And probably the only reason why anyone will want to see Kangaroo Jack.

hrm i havent seen that movie. what kind of car do you have? i love racing alot, thats how i got pulled over lasttime and went to jail haha i had a 3000gt 92 sl. But yeah when i go to germany imma start taking mechanic classes. Alot of guys always got suprised when they would see my car and start racing me then pull up to a light or whatever and see that a girl was driving. Even my dad was a jerk, the first car he got me was a volvo and he told me that if he had a son he would have gotten him a nice sports car, and was suprised to find out that i'am very much into cars, i dont know alot about them, just basic shit but i cant wait to learn. Anyhow.. bleh.

Originally posted by alure

hrm i havent seen that movie. what kind of car do you have? i love racing alot, thats how i got pulled over lasttime and went to jail haha i had a 3000gt 92 sl. But yeah when i go to germany imma start taking mechanic classes. Alot of guys always got suprised when they would see my car and start racing me then pull up to a light or whatever and see that a girl was driving. Even my dad was a jerk, the first car he got me was a volvo and he told me that if he had a son he would have gotten him a nice sports car, and was suprised to find out that i'am very much into cars, i dont know alot about them, just basic shit but i cant wait to learn. Anyhow.. bleh.

i have a tendency to drive like my car is stolen 95% of the time i'm in it.

Archived