Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

A T T E N T I O N Canvas Artists!!

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by Extra Sense, Feb 26, 2004.

1. Extra Sense

Extra Sense Junior Member

yo, i design websites, and a lot of the work ive seen in the canvas thread shit is mad ill. I was wondering if anyone who designs canvases is in need of a website to sell their work, i would be willing to work for possibly a canvas that youve made, if i like it. The Website will be of quality, not some toy HTML design.

Get back to me in this thread if there is any interest, and i will drop an email or a phone number and we can talk more.

peace.

2. Extra Sense

i would need some form of payment, but i have created dozens of websites for clients, from underground record labels, to major design firms, so it doesnt need to be a canvas related website.

3. Propaganda

Propaganda Guest

4. maekr

maekr Member

what's your website? any examples?

5. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

hahahahaha, what?

6. Extra Sense

yeah

I currently only have one website up. http://www.overfocus.com

there is a more recent layout i am working on as i type, so i can show a better example of the type of work you would recieve. That can be found at http://www.overfocus.com/overfocus it is not full functional, but as you can see, content would load in the appropriate section, news ect..

7. Propaganda

Propaganda Guest

Showed me wrong...

I actually like the style and layup of the site. What programs you use? Im use to Frontpage 2004 and little Flashworks 5.

8. Extra Sense

-->

that actually was made relatively quick. I used a few different programs. Photoshop, Macromedia Dreamweaver MX, Macromedia Fireworks, and Frontpage. Different programs serve different purposes, because handcoding is a bitch and takes forever.

but thanks on the compliment.

9. Spellbound

Spellbound Senior Member

yo..I would like to further discuss this possibility with you.
    Lemme know your email and i'll hit you up.
    peace

10. Extra Sense

im goin outta town right now until saturday, but i can check my email from where i'll be. let me know, and if you have canvas work, attatch an image or two so i can check it out. thanks.

peace

11. Extra Sense

12. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

Re: -->

what the fuck main???

13. Extra Sense

i was bumping up the thread, so others can see it....

14. and now you choke

and now you choke Elite Member

15. Loon™

Loon™ New Jack

hmmmm

For one...
    Why is this in the sketches forum....?
    Two...
    All that overfocus is, is two pages wit some links
    Three...
    Why is this in the sketches forum....?
    Four...