2 flat tires and another sick call for my new job!

the_gooch

so, i am leaving for work like a half hour ago. I was actually running on time! much to my surprise i have 2 flats on my drivers side. no apparent slashes or punctures, and the airvalves were undamaged. so i am puzzled. i had to call in sick for work after missing an entire week last week. and i have been at this job for like a month! fucking bullshit!!!!

so now i had to call my sears roadside assistance so they can flatbed my car to the tire joint to get them replaced and to find the cause of this bullshit!.

oddly enough i have some drama brewing with some local no names, but i am not convinced foul play is the cause, because i would just assume they woulda slashed all 4, not to mention the fact that i would seen some kinda slash or puncture marks.

i think god just hates me!

count this as another pointless 12oz. rant!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ummm there was a time when someone loosened the lug nuts on my first car. my friends and i pulled over on the cross island and realized what had happened! I had many enemies for a long time...haha.

then there was a time when i had these six or seven local chumps roll on my old apt. on sunday morning. I was chillin with my ex g/f still in our pajamas. they came to my back window and swatted out my screen, so i told one of them to come closer and i maced him. then i grabbed this all metal steak knife and ran out of my house with that and my econo size can of mace. i chased most of them, but then one rolled up in a car. i took the blunt bottom end of the knife and cracked his windshield. he tried to run me over and drove the car up into a drive way that i ran up, the dumb fuck smacked his front end into the houses side steps. he fucked up their stoop as well as his front end, i gave him the finger and hopped the fence in the yard and jetted home! haha

i think both of those were from the same summer.....that was a rough summer.....i was wanted by kids from 2 seperate surrounding neighborhoods.

yeah tons of stories like that........i'm sorry to say! haha

at least you're still alive and kicking!

If someone just let the air out of the tires there'd be no marks

(like a with bike tires back on the playground).

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

i let the air out of your tires.

because i hate you.

seriously though, im going to do that at least once a week now.

i'm gonna have dirty adrian give you a hot carl!

do you want me to get into stories about that skank??

i will tie you up and stick her dirty draws in your face!

Someone Probably deflated only 2 tires knowing that you wouldn't have 2 spares and you'd have to get the car taken to the shop. The mechanics, knowing that you didn't realise that the tyres may have simply been deflated without any punctures decided to charge you for two new tyres and the extra labour.

Archived