MASSACHUSETTS

FATTCAPS

• 2 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but you are 100% wrong about that. Vegas had that first with a crome tick toc that was running for a couple of years. Maybe he crossed the first 4d out taking back that spot.

All i recall was that there was a bunch of shit throwies and tags on that part of the wall, so we intentionally decided to go there to spark no beef with anyone...

well regardless, there was no intentional going-over, it was just a spot we wanted ya feel

Found the flick

[ATTACH=full]186380[/ATTACH]

Yea, so this was over the original "4dC!" that was there before anyone else...I think it was dogged, then vegas went over it all with that tic toc...at which point 4D came back 2 more times after that

Yea, so this was over the original "4dC!" that was there before anyone else...I think it was dogged, then vegas went over it all with that tic toc...at which point 4D came back 2 more times after that

Man This dude needs to shut up! I live in Maine and go over this bridge every day and i can truly say Vegas had that spot first. I dont even know why you posted this flick in the mass thread, its in New Hampshire.

Man This dude needs to shut up! I live in Maine and go over this bridge every day and i can truly say Vegas had that spot first. I dont even know why you posted this flick in the mass thread, its in New Hampshire.

Funny thing is that youre fucking wrong. And i couldnt find the NH thread at the time, so here it is.

fight it all you want, the simple fact is that vegas wasnt there first

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...