MASSACHUSETTS

FATTCAPS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro i posted like 45 photos but nobody responded for days so deleted...

Yoi didnt see any of it ? I just wasnt sure how dead or active the forum was. Post something fresh that nobody has posted and ill post green line hits from 94

Saw you post maybe 15 flix, that was it.

Forum is not very active. Even when 12oz was active I feel like people started to lay off this thread due to vandal squad.

No longer matters as long as you're posting history.

Anyhow you delete the flix and then no one will see them for sure.

Good looks, hope you'll bring more.

My Beantown flix are limited but if you keep contributing I'll throw one in here & there.

Not exactly rare given the location, but old. Year?

[ATTACH=full]242718[/ATTACH]

No that is pretty rare because i know personally, i felt like every mural that was down there would always be there, and these were kodak film days so you had to carefully choose how you used your roll of film. So that is by IW crew and commissioned by the city through a program called young graffiti masters. I was in it for a summer. I went to the program in 1996 , and that wall had been completed for quite awhile. I will guess it was painted in late 94-95. Also, if you look at the NSone tag in white fat cap. Thats a very early NSone. So its very possible that wall was painted as early as 1993.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...