FIB & Friends

Guest HOST18 DYM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HOST18 DYM

more more more

Originally posted by cheerleader

i cant believe i never saw this thread. i seriously took like an hour looking at this whole thread. one of the best collections of photos ive ever seen on this site. if only all these little piece of shit fr8 kids could understand how great graff was for all of us growing up. the era that all this was done was during some of the best times in philly...like 80-98ish before internet anf fr8s starting ruining everything.

all me and my friends used to take the bus up to nyc on the weekends just to wander around the boroughs flickin this shit. i seriously got so nostalgic seeing all this....dc, OE3, fib is so,so,so,soooo underrated its unbelieveable. thanks for this shit fellas...it made my day. one love from philly....nyc's ornery little cousin.

Cheerleader, I'm glad to see your feeling this thread. I started it thinking nobody would be down with it, but thanks to Teo, Newyuckshity and a couple others its going well. Go to Staples and rack a scanner man! I wanna see whatcha got. We need some more people posting up the goods and I want to see more FIB stuff!!.

Thank you Tony Teo for your contributions. Nice classic shizznit my nizzy! And thank you Host18 for yours too--some of which I took with me camera (dyin' for some credit here). When I come through with mine, y'all gonna be grinnin' too. Got some STM goodies as well!

Nahmean?!

**Its nice to be nice, but its more important to be important!**

--Yours truly,

Bran US DYM

Thrice deuce!

let the walls speak for theyselves...

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Bran%20US%20DYM/fritz%20perhaps.jpg'>

Guess who this is...

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Bran%20US%20DYM/trap%20oe.jpg'>

classic! -- word to Bane

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Bran%20US%20DYM/fib%20ja.jpg'>

Fib STM and and ol' JA XTC classic style

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Bran%20US%20DYM/rek%20tdf%201989.jpg'>

Rek TDF 1989!

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Bran%20US%20DYM/dc%20dez%20magoo2.jpg'>

Classics!

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Bran%20US%20DYM/tcee.jpg'>

And then some...

Peace in the middle east. I'm Audi 5000!

--Br&n US--

if only all these little piece of shit fr8 kids could understand how great graff was for all of us growing up. the era that all this was done was during some of the best times in philly...like 80-98ish before internet anf fr8s starting ruining everything.

i couldn't agree more, i wish i had some old school flicks to contribute but i was just a youngin back then, and unfortunatley i didnt start taking pics until about 95.maybe ill post some of those anyway, maybe you'll like em.

Good flix in this post...Nice to see people got the old school jammies still going. A little message to the starter of the thread though...Host...beef is not forgotten until it's settled...keep that in mind!!! Know who your fuckin over before you do it!!! Look over your shoulders...YOUR WANTED!!!:mad:

Are you fucking serious EPMDFAN,, you think your gonna scare any one with those silly ass angry faces and talking about his wanted!

this must be a joke

EPMD fan get the fuck in line,,,,your not the first wanna be hard rock to hate him and you wont be the last !

TENZ DYM

Guest HOST18 DYM

..Yawn..

Originally posted by EPMDfan

Good flix in this post...Nice to see people got the old school jammies still going. A little message to the starter of the thread though...Host...beef is not forgotten until it's settled...keep that in mind!!! Know who your fuckin over before you do it!!! Look over your shoulders...YOUR WANTED!!!:mad:

Thanks for the shout out homepiss. Since it seems your too shook to mention who you are maybe you should change your name from EPMDfan to HOSTfan. word life stinky. I'm only going to reply to this nonsense this one time. I don't have any beef, if you got beef with me, well, am I supposed to care? I don't have time for these child's games. I'm too busy painting to worry about the next gossip and beef. Grow up kid. I know I don't go over people, so the beef you must have with me is something you started. You can start a Host thread if you like. Don't take it to heart, cause I know I'm not.

Peace.

Big up to Tenz.

Lemme see some more flicks!!

not to be a dick,or a jock but i would take half of a trap tag over anything the late 90's produced till now. hum hum (clearing my throat)

i hear you on that man, im down to make some deals 2 trap tags and 1 OE throw up and 3 fib tags for any thing or any one the grimm reaper wants

nice flix funny pants

Guest newyuckshity

PLEASE..................

this thread aint about beef, its about posting your old shit and stealing othere peeps goodies. so take all that KAKA somewheres else.

[EDITED]

ok from left to right

skit rare trap jent hace any ceo sic ave egon ceo trap sane

bottom

walt ? ? ? temo jent

sorry i had to take this one down. i have my reasons.:idea:

Good flix in this post...Nice to see people got the old school jammies still going. A little message to the starter of the thread though...Host...beef is not forgotten until it's settled...keep that in mind!!! Know who your fuckin over before you do it!!! Look over your shoulders...YOUR WANTED!!!

lololol were you honestly trying to scare someone with this?

whatever, it was a good laugh.

Don't worry Host you didn't go over me and the reason for the beef YOU brought on yourself...The reason for my post is to let you know I haven't forgotten but obviously you have...maybe we'll run into eachother on the ************* one of these days...until then...

i had to register when i saw this thread to say.....

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!

flicks like these belong in a museum. teo and host, man brooklyn and queens always had mad flavor thanks for the lesson, but newyuckshity........what the fuck dude you must live in my neighborhood or some shit, man i remember seeing more then half them shits you put up. like 10 or 15 years ago shit was destroyed. zoom med jest eroc key. this shit took me back to when i was a kid and nyc was killed the way i remember it. niggas in them hick states need to recognize that painting a freight in the woods is NOT real graffiti. graffiti started here.

i always wished i took pics, now i really hate myself.

thanks for this thread

Archived