FIB & Friends

Guest HOST18 DYM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this thread is amazing. this is one of the only threads where people are specifically finding their old flicks and posting them to keep the topic going. fucking awesome. thanks...................................... there is no where else you can see this shit. rawnyc!

-jerk182

come on people i know alot of you are holding out on us , some of you older guys need help us out and drop some jems in here , but so far this is the best thing on 12 oz,,you would think more people would look at it or give some more positive feed back , they are to busy posting tags on tits or what ever . more pics to come ,later

TENZ DYM

Guest MRBURNS

big up to the black y

yo, big up on that joz was here flic, in my oppinion the fattest flic i ever seen on this whole shit. to me, if u never saw how joz got down, u never seen the best.

Guest newyuckshity

yo dril what up i think by the flicks i posted you know who this is. tell devz to holla at my boy, and take what you want off of here of mine to put on 6centz.

good lookin on that pelham shot black. niggaz know.

sn over sn

sn.jpg

opal

opal2.jpg

sien5

sein5.jpg

aloe

aloefr8.jpg

does anyone have the 1990 DANZIG piece from pelham amtrax?

Archived