some signs

Clay-Burner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a yo rotgut, i've seen you around man and i like your shit. i doubt you've seen mine around in the city ALL of my shit has been snatched up. this medium is very depressing in that shit gets taken and for some reason people have attitudes about signs like only the first kids to do it are allowed. it's fucked up. email me and i'll send out flicks tomorrow. benjamin_grim17@hotmail.com peace.

Sonik was doning signs in the early 90's there still some up. . . from that era

he also put up a 100 up last summer. . .

plus was on the front page of a majopr news paper not so long ago for a sign intallation under a bridge. . . .

he is a friend of me and histo and sort of pasted the sign torch to us . . .and the more signs the better in my opinon. . . .

pointo

and tot eh person that said sign are less notible and make less of an impact i beg to to differ they are much more accesible to the general public . . . . plus.. .out of place enogh to be noticed while walking the streets. . . . people unless looking out for graff (us) take it as noise and ignor it. . . the signs are different enoght to cause attention

point agian

Guest Pilau Hands

looks like a little boston hand there dood

and you knooooow how i love boston hands and the like. i stole them myself!

like the signs! do your thing playboy!...

or something...sorry

Guest hipnos
Originally posted by SymonSays25:

Anyone who bites Sonik is an even bigger faggot than Sonik himself

oh yeah i guess you're right about how putting up signs is nothing more than biting sonik.

FUCK YOU

and about that quote in general, shut the fuck up, you wish you had half the creativity sonik does. not jocking, just calling you on some stupid shit you fucking moron.

...oh yeah.. FUCK YOU AGAIN.

Originally posted by retard warfare:

Originally posted by Umpa Loompa:

bump for all the cool hardcore sexxx pictures on this thread!

i love big fat blobs in my frosted flakes

wait.. i am sorry... no oompa.. dont try to be wierdd.. you are not half the man i am ommpah tits http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>..dont even.. last timei chilled with you you were normal.. now i am just fucking retarded 24-7 ...hense(retard warfare) duh.. so stop the fake image man.. byebye

[This message has been edited by retard warfare (edited 07-24-2001).]

you could have just said that to me..but instead you have to put me down to make you look super cool...whatever...not too cool...

Guest paintman911

SON

------------------

YOU HAVE JUST BEEN BLESSED BY THUGISH BLACKTONE. IF YOU EVEN DREAM ABOUT DISSING ME YALL BETTER APOLOJIZE IN DA MORNING.

Guest hipnos

yo clay-burner i just put up a sign in a certain square that you may know of, where suburban children play on weekends. just look for it, you'll see.

oh, and hit my email.

point-you can't tell me that a sign will get as much attention as a huge bomb on some roll down gate. especially in new york city. you have to do hundreds of them to make even a little impact. boston is totally different and much more assesible to the medium. signs are like more elaborate stickers. they are made at home, where you can take as much time as you want on them and then they are brought into the public sphere. you have to able to distance yourself from the object and not become sentimental about them because they will get destroyed. its a real loser medium, but i can't stop. tell histo to call me.

grim-post some photos or at least tell me where some signs are i can go see.

hey rot gut, i did just get some new photos, i don't know how to post, send me an email and i'll hit you off. i had a sign on spring and sullivan, i think that's the only one still alive, i haven't checked on it in a while. i had one on 21rst and ninth and 22 and 8th or something like that, but they both got got. in another week or so i'm going out again, i have to wait for a new shipment of bolts. email me at benjamin_grim17@hotmail.com peace.

Archived