Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Clay-Burner

some signs

nice, i got a bunch of signs that i stole from a certain unnamed place...

What did you use to do those? Are they stoplen metal signs or did you make em yourself?

Originally posted by retard warfare:

alread posted them asshole

Hate to say it, but you did...

Not to rain on your parade but someone bet u to it. you know all up and down mass ave the Histo and Point stuff. well it was a good try maybe next time u can come up with somthing that u thought up your self... Well I LOVE U DS!!!!!!!!!!!!

AE~One~EYM

Guest paintman911

IN OHIO WE GOT A GUY NAMED VERBS. I GUESS YOU DONE SEEN HIS SIGNS UP IN NYC, RIGHT B? NUFF RESPECT THOUGH, YOURS ARE AIGHT.

Guest SNOee

Sick. I can't wait till the streets are filled with these fuckers.

Guest hipnos
Originally posted by A.rtifical E.motions:

Not to rain on your parade but someone bet u to it. you know all up and down mass ave the Histo and Point stuff. well it was a good try maybe next time u can come up with somthing that u thought up your self... Well I LOVE U DS!!!!!!!!!!!!

AE~One~EYM

oh shit someone else put signs up?!? oh my god!

chill out. those signs are fresh.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

not bad, not bad at all..

anybody can do signs, to that idiot that says you are a biter, he can eat one because he definetly isn't the first person to catch a tag or do a fill in. i wonder what he does thats so original. keep working on your shit clay burner. i'll email you some of my pics so you can see what a whole installation looks like. peace.

Guest unkyunksalot

this goes out to AE FUCK YOU. your on this board so im assuming you write or try to. next time you drop one of your shitty whiteout tags or those busted stickers think about taking some creativity to it yourself. we all stand on the shoulders of giants. so unless you write cornbread and are from philly shut the hell up and stop disrespecting peoples signs by putting your crap bitten handstyle stickers on them.

unkrue representitive #30516!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this