Blind Dog's 2001 Holiday Video Out Now

woofwoof

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by woofwoof

Freights, Freights and more freights. Go ahead you can chant it. Here's a 30 minute video which should of been released in January. Here are some of the names featured in the first 10 minutes.....STRUT,UNO,BROKE,DEBT,CAMEO,SUG,ACT,WENO,WORMS,ICH,GRITS,SOE,AGES and ORCA, APART, COSOE,FILE,DIAR,SAZE,RAISE,RADE,TAKE,ZEN,AGRES,KUHR,MUCH,RIBS,DAKS,JBUE,HUSH,MBER,STEW,MINK,CREK,NORE,PHONE,ERUPTO,THEIFER,BEGER,KEPOS,SMASH,GOULS,CYCLE,WISE,BERN,KEPT,BIG 5, EYOR,EROS,DUT,SIGH.........and the list goes on

Just as much rolling footage as there is still footage, and I don't mean pictures. Oh yeah for you streak nuts there are some sketches in there as well but about 90% all aerosol.

Soundtrack hahahha features a litle something different. Like I said it's a holiday video so it follows that holiday theme HAHHAHAHH

AWRailfan, I think I might need to borrow the decoder ring with some of the stuff

One question that puzzles me do you paint or write????

Or are you a Henry Chalfant ???

email me at bleyenddog@hotmail.com for more info. Only 12oz regulars need contact me, I'll be conducting reference checks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest krowteN

I just got this video today. Its sick, great variety, certianly not the same ole same ole. Some good old faded LA pieces too. Definetly worth the 20. bucks.

Archived