seeking vs. the long arm of the law

seeking

mapo, yeah i know that had the dog hit on the car, it would have been legal, but what im saying is that there is no chance in hell that the dog actually smelled drugs on my passenger door handle like they claimed. no one had touched the handle in close to a week, and it had rained in the meantime. not to mention, that my truck is a piece of shit, so im constantly repainting it to hide the rust spots. this also includes silver rusto on the door handles... there is no chance in hell that dog smelled drugs, the cops just knew they could easily lie and get their search.

im not fighting it to win, im fighting it to bitch.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

heh heh..

seeking, you should start smoking wet and start shooting cops when they pull you over from now on. god knows you've got enough guns to do it. the pcp ought to minimize the pain associated with getting shot in return firre on their part. you know how those pussies operate. someone pulls out a gun and they get all jumpy and shit..

seeking my bad i didnt mean to word it like im up for crime fighting police are my friends all of that. i dont care. im just talking. i mean i know what i mean but i worded it poorly. its not really that big of a deal to try to re-explain myself so i wont. its all good in the hood.

and my racist jokes are funny. i and many other people seem to think so.

but its just jokes. i make fun of white people probably more. i always say...man thats white or dude your so white when people do something dumb.

yea i was bored. have a good day

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

and i think instead of writing stupid traffic tickets and giving people a hard time they should be doing something useful like solving real crimes.

I think you'd change your tune if you or someone you cared about was badly injured or killed by a speeder/drunk driver.

Originally posted by mapo wc

I think you'd change your tune if you or someone you cared about was badly injured or killed by a speeder/drunk driver.

i actually thought about that, but i think most people are going to drive like they drive whether or not we have cops sitting around with radar guns. i don't think speeding itself causes the most accidents. its tailgating and weaving in and out of lanes. not signaling is something else that pisses me off. and the cops don't sit there with running radar because they want to make the roads safer. tickets=money to the city.

good for you seeking...stand up for your rights....

this brings me to something else...i hate it when kids who are underage and drinking alcohol get busted by cops and they complain that the cops harrassed them by saying they shouldnt be drinking and bitching at them, i think if youre doing something illegal be preapared to be bitched at and face the consequences, its not harrassment to me, what seeking experienced was harrassment in my eyes....ive been bitched at for video taping a cop before...came over, got out of his car and mad dogged my friend and i for like 15 minutes, and were like, 'okay', and he finally says that he doesnt appreciate being video taped and tells us to get the fuck out of the area, and tells us how we probably wouldnt liked to be taped...blah blah blah....my friend was about to say, 'tell that to rodney king.' but didnt, since he had some warrants out on him and shit....just a funny story...i have yet to experience anything like what seeking went through....calling in dogs for no reason....how ridiculous...

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

i actually thought about that, but i think most people are going to drive like they drive whether or not we have cops sitting around with radar guns. i don't think speeding itself causes the most accidents. its tailgating and weaving in and out of lanes. not signaling is something else that pisses me off. and the cops don't sit there with running radar because they want to make the roads safer. tickets=money to the city.

Not a chance. Most people dont want tickets, therefore they drive the speed limit 90% of the time. Of course you have dumbasses who drive fast and dont care, but theyll either a) end up caring after theyre insurance rates are through the roof B) get their license taken away eventually c) get in an accident. But most people have common sense and drive the speed limit.

People can be so full of shit sometimes. Theyll say 'why are the cops harrassing me? I thought the cops protected me! I was only going a little over the speed limit, or I only had a few beers.' But who knows how many lives are saved every year because they pulled the guy over and sent him to jail to sober up, or wrote him a ticket for speeding.

Who cares why they write the tickets. Money for the city is good anyway.

So tickets a) save lives B) give money to the city c) lower the insurance rates for good drivers since the bad drivers' insurance goes up...win-win-win situation.

Archived