seeking vs. the long arm of the law

seeking

featuring seeking innocence with the narrative, and beardo with the obligatory "haha's".

05:09) : dude, last night i got pulled over for 'improper license plate placement'

(05:10) : what!

(05:10) : immediatly the cop starts harrassing me, he asks me if he can search my car. i say no, because i know that there was absolutely nothing in there, so i then wait in my car for fucking 35 minutes while 4 more cars pulled into the mcdonalds lot, blocking the whole thing off and surrounding me, head first, with all of their lights shining on me

(05:11) : hahaha

(05:11) : so finally a dog cop comes up to my door so i now have to get out, while the dog walks around my car sniffing for drugs in the meantime, im now being frisked by the cops

(05:12) : hhahhaah

(05:12) : and forced to stand, bent over with my hands on the car hood. so i just start being an asshole. like, not really, but just laughing at them and hasseling them

(05:12) : ahhaha

(05:12) : so the cope thats frisking me just keeps talking, and talking, so finally, i just put my hands over ears and really loudly say k fine, you win, whatever, i dont care anymore"

(05:13) : hahahaaaaaaaaaa

(05:13) : haha, he was not amused

(05:13) : dude this is insane

(05:13) : haha

(05:13) : so i notice that the cop with the dog has my passenger door open, and i start freaking out 'waht is he doing in my car i didnt give him persmission?'

(05:13) : ha

(05:13) : and the cop says 'the dog must have smelled something'. im like, bullshit, there is not a chance in hell that dog smelled anything and the cops like 'sir, the office knows what hes doing'. "yeah for the officer, i dont care if he knows what hes doing, i know that what hes doing is illegal"

(05:14) : haha

(05:14) : they were soooo not feeling me

(05:14) : hahahaa

(05:14) : so this goes on for like 10 mintes. im just laughing at them

(05:15) : meanwhile the whole mcdonalds is now blocked off, im stuck on the front of the car. there is a whole group of people stuck in the parking lot watching me

(05:15) : hahahahaa

(05:15) : and finally, of course, the dog cop shuts my door and says 'he's all clean'

(05:15) : i just bust out laughing at them. again, they were sooooo not feeling me

(05:16) : hhahahahhaa

(05:16) : so now they tell me to go get back in my car. the cop follows me to my car and gives me a fucking ticket for 'improper license plate placement' to which i immediatly started laughing again

(05:16) : hahahahaa

(05:16) : hahaha

(05:18) : the first thing i said when i got out of the car, i walk up to him and say 'dude, your killing me, this is such a joke, i cant even deal with it.'

(05:18) : the cop says 'hey man, its a slow night, all the donut shops are closed what can i tell yuou'

(05:18) : haha

(05:18) : HAHAHAAHAHAA

(05:18) : CLASSIC

(05:19) : where is the video tape!

(05:19) : no shit man, it was funny as hell

(05:19) : not to mention, that when he first approaches the car, he just immediatly starts questioning me

(05:19) : 'where are you going'

(05:19) : i explain that i was going to the airport to pick up my girlfriend. fuckers made me 45 minutes late to pick her up, and just laughed about it. bastards. oh, and the whole time, when i wasnt arguing with them, i was sittting right infront of them on my cell phone bitching to my friends about how much of a joke these cops were. haha. they werent happy with that either

(05:20) : hahahaaha

(05:21) : bastards

(05:21) : it was funny though, i just kept laughing at them telling them what a joke they were. it was probably the best 65 dollars ive ever spent

(05:22) : i felt so good bout myself for just being a pain in the ass, but never going over the top so they couldnt fuck with me, they were just annoyed with me. you know im fighting that shit though. fuck them fools

(05:22) : i already got my speech planned out for the judge. and if they wont drop the ticket. im gonna inform them that i have no intention of paying it, becaue they are a disgrace to america and i would rather stand by my beleifs and sit in jail for contempt, than to accept that tyranical authority

(05:23) : haha

(05:23) : im gonna buy a suit just for the occasion

(05:23) : hahaha

(05:23) : oh, and im gonna file for bankruptcy on monday too.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that's a great story..wheres the point though..? cops are assholes..we all know this..you just used all my braincells i had reserved for the evening..it's best not to fuck with them anyways..they see that shit in court all the time..you might win but pigs will be up your ass everywhere you go..unless its a thousand dollar ticket id take it like a man and keep my ass clean around them..you wont win unless you got scars to prove it..

Originally posted by seeking innocence

(05:13) : and the cop says 'the dog must have smelled something'. im like, bullshit, there is not a chance in hell that dog smelled anything and the cops like 'sir, the office knows what hes doing'. "yeah for the officer, i dont care if he knows what hes doing, i know that what hes doing is illegal"

you shoulda said, 'do all officers smell peopl'es crotches and other dog's butts?'

im not fighting it to win, im fighting it on general principal. im expecting to lose. i knew that by not allowing a search, i was guranteing myself a ticket, but i felt like standing up for my rights, just so they could be proven to be non existent. people have the right to deny a search, but then the cops will just lie to get their search anyway. rights are a farce. i know that, but i was already having a shitty day, so i felt like proving it. dont ask why, it just seemed like a good idea.

fuck the facade of freedom.

Guest willy.wonka

renegade cops

they just want to know that they're doing atleast "something"..

i have been pulled over 5 or 6 times by cops....

i had no license...

pulled over for speeding or running red lights

i have been pulled over by female officers and you'll hate it when i say...

they let me go and tell me not to drive so crazy......

i feel like the fucking man...

i love to luagh at cops...for some reason they always tell me,that i should be one...hahahahaha

graff cop?hmmmm i'll never get caught!!!

i love hawaii's police motto

INTEGRITY RESPECT FAIRNESS

Guest willy.wonka

you're a good man seeking

im not fighting it to win, im fighting it on general principal. im expecting to lose. i knew that by not allowing a search, i was guranteing myself a ticket, but i felt like standing up for my rights, just so they could be proven to be non existent. people have the right to deny a search, but then the cops will just lie to get their search anyway. rights are a farce. i know that, but i was already having a shitty day, so i felt like proving it. dont ask why, it just seemed like a good idea.

fuck the facade of freedom.

make us proud:D

haha , a similar thing happened to me and my buddies , without the car though...............we were just walking around town going to meet some dude gf , but then her party was boring so we kept walking down the road until we notice this red van tailing us , we thought it was someone who had beef and we were in for a brawl , which we didnt much feel up for , so we ran into some complex and chilled by the fence for awhile , then we notice theres two vans now , one on either side. so were like shit what now , we end up running across a busy highway into a mcdonalds where we proceed to eat some food.........were there for like 15 minutes thinkin its all fine when four cop cars pull up and were like cool whats happening , then all these cops run in and tell US to get up against the wall and not to move .........we are all thoroughly confused trying to figure out if we had done anything wrong that nite but we were pretty sure we didnt......so after taking all our bags and most of our markers ( we ditched a few ) the cops tell us that those vans were some community patrol squad , and that they said we were breaking lamp posts and trying to break into buildings.............we laugh at them while being really pissed off bc we did nothing of the sort , and give the cops a hard time bc were pissed , i end up swearing a bit to much and they throw me head first into the back of the car where they chek me for priors...........luckily the cop types my name wrong and nothing comes up.................so they let us all go after we insist we did nothing , but they took all our bags and wasted a good hour of our time .............fukkin jerks , and fuck community patrols too .

me and my boy were in a video store last weekend racking films and we went to walk out and the security gate went off..my boy didnt get one of the signals off the video..anyways the kid tells us to stop and im looking mad obvious rocking tims and a northface goose so we stop and i pull all the shit out of my pockets and my boy does too..im like i dont steal shit..i got mad money in my pocket and i start walking at him and the kid shits himself or something and says "dont tell me my scanner is broken"...i thought it was funny coming out of this kid with dreads and nerdy face..oh well i thought that was a fun search story.

im probably going to be hated and shit but whatever.

that was pretty stupid of you. yea may have been funny but that whole i just fucked with them and told them they could not search my car just to prove that my rights are non existent blah blah blah thats all bullshit.

yea oh well they stopped you for some bullshit. who cares.

they still protect your ass indirectly daily, and your friends and family and co workers. you could have said, sure officer they would have looked around for 5 minutes then let you go. and you would have been on your way. but now you have a ticket and you were late to get your girl and you have to waste more time going to court.

yea i dont know its just annoying.

next time some suicidal serial killer chops off your girlfriends head and breaks your moms arm dont say...man maybe i shouldnt have fucked with them, then they would have protected us.

Guest Uncle Wiggly

(05:19) : i explain that i was going to the airport to pick up my girlfriend. fuckers made me 45 minutes late to pick her up, and just laughed about it. bastards. oh, and the whole time, when i wasnt arguing with them, i was sittting right infront of them on my cell phone bitching to my friends about how much of a joke these cops were. haha. they werent happy with that either.

you don't have a girlfriend

not technicly, but i have an ex that i picked up from the airport then slept with. i felt that explaining the emotional state of our relationship was a bit much for the situation.

on a side note, how many stupid names are you going to make, and how long till i get bored with them and start banning them individualy?

!?!?... i find it funny that the same person that constantly posts racist jokes and expects us to find them funny, is now standing up for political correctness when it comes to police.

i dont dislike all cops, and im never one to dis them all. these particular cops however, were on some bullshit. and yes, i did walk away with a ticket, late to the airport, but i stood up for myself and thats what i felt was more important. and when i walk into court and get it dropped, which i have a pretty good chance of doing, those cops will be standing there, knowing that after wasting everyones time, i walked away with nothing. i think ive proven my prowess with words and my ability to convincingly argue. youd be surprised what i can pull off in court.

ahh i love/hate getting pulled over, my truck is a cop magnet, i drive around with it dumped maybe an inch off the ground, plus the fact i leave work at around 12 each night, nothing is illegal about it but i get pulled over at least 3 times a week and it gets searched most everytime. it sucks but im used to it now, this one cop has been pulling me over for the past 2 weeks on a daily basis just to inform me that he could give me a ticket if he wanted to, but everytime i ask him what for he just goes back to his squadcar, guys a dick, i would file a report but i dont think anything good would come from it other than the guy getting pissed or giving me the mystery ticket

Guest wakassOATH

dude, its all fun and games now, but just watch yer self .. cops really dont like being taken as jokes.. just be lucky those slime bags didnt plant some dope in yer car.. i duobte you would be laughing when yer facing jail time

theres 2 kinds of cops .. ass holes and even bigger ass holes

the cop says 'the dog must have smelled something'. im like, bullshit, there is not a chance in hell that dog smelled anything and the cops like 'sir, the office knows what hes doing'. "yeah for the officer, i dont care if he knows what hes doing, i know that what hes doing is illegal"

actually he didnt do anything illegal. i took some college law classes my senior year of hs. the teacher was a prosecuting attorney. he said when they suspect drugs or any other contraband is in the car theyll ask to search. if the person says no theyll just call for a drug dog and have them sniff the car from the outside. all they have to do is claim the dog hit on a scent, and that gives them probable cause and therefore they can search. at least thats florida law..i cant imagine it being different anywhere else.

Originally posted by ?!?!

im probably going to be hated and shit but whatever.

that was pretty stupid of you. yea may have been funny but that whole i just fucked with them and told them they could not search my car just to prove that my rights are non existent blah blah blah thats all bullshit.

yea oh well they stopped you for some bullshit. who cares.

they still protect your ass indirectly daily, and your friends and family and co workers. you could have said, sure officer they would have looked around for 5 minutes then let you go. and you would have been on your way. but now you have a ticket and you were late to get your girl and you have to waste more time going to court.

yea i dont know its just annoying.

next time some suicidal serial killer chops off your girlfriends head and breaks your moms arm dont say...man maybe i shouldnt have fucked with them, then they would have protected us.

your the same asshole who says "If you don't have anything to hide, why can't the police search your house, your car, your anything." and i don't think many suicidal serial killers are stopped from being suicidal serial killers because of the police. and i think instead of writing stupid traffic tickets and giving people a hard time they should be doing something useful like solving real crimes.

So I just want to know what exactly this 'improper license plate placement' is. I mean where was it on the back window or something? There's no way around that if it was, but if you complain about the illegal search and harassment there might be a chance they could drop your case. In my experience, most pigs dont want to waste a day by coming in to court to testify, the drawback is that you will have to waste your time by complaining. If its worth it to you, go for it.

One night I was actually pulled over for nothing. I had 3 friends in the car and we were coming back from a movie. When I asked the cop why he pulled me over, he tried coming up with some bullshit excuse about a "routine check" or some shit. The cops fucked with us for about 20 minutes before they realized there was no possible arrest that could be made and let us go -- ?!

At least this isn't Malaysia or Singapore.

Archived