what's up w/ girls manipulating your lonliness to be freinds?

Vanity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i really like you and dont want to ruin our friendship...

yeah, i've fuckin had it with hearin that shit, especially from best friends, its like they'd rather be wit some guy that treats em like shit than to be wit me, so thats just fucked up.... all because they dont wanna ruin 'our friendship'... its like they want you for insurance, like they expect you to always be there for them just in case shit duznt work out for them and who cares how you feel about em, right? cuz they dont give a shit about you, they jus wanna do whats convenient for them... FUCK ALL THAT!

Originally posted by Vanity

ok... i asked this chick out.. which is a phenominal (sp?) feat for me.. she said yes.....

but while we were, out she revealed she had a bf of 4 years, and then proceeded to victimize me because i was different form her.

wtf? if ya'll hve a bf, jsut say so instead of wasting my time and money on a friggine 4 dollar glass of beer.

she thought u were decent at first, but then she decided she didnt likeu. maybe...

dont fall for that crap!!

okay i must be the first one to say this but dont ever fall for any girl's crap. we give all the crap that we want because we want, and want, and want some more. we may be in relationships and shit, but to tell you the truth, we are never satisfied so we go and look somewhere else. if a girl acts all innocent and shit, its most likely that she's done worst. if a girl says "i really like you but i dont wanna ruin our relationship"..that means she really is attracted to you, but in all honesty doesnt want to be with you. she doesnt see herself with you. and once we say that...you guys go and ditch us. like if we cant or dont want to be with you, its over--the friendship i mean. would you rather have us tell you the truth or lay you down gently? sorry to sayy this girls...but we do want, want, and want more. its true.

as for the guys, dont take the bullshit with girls that wanna hang out with you but later on tell you that she has a man. find out first. and if she hesitates to tell you, leave. she prolly has hang ups or problems that she needs to settle with herself and with her man. dont stick around and let your hearts flutter while she takes all that she wants.

Guest Can you sign my book???

Girls with boyfriends are a messy situation...I just want for once, things not to be a game...I guess Its hard being shy, and not foward but wtf...Cant a girl do some work!!!!I chilled with a girl who had a boyfriend, and actually chilled with both of them at once, boy was I laughing on the inside...The kid was such a dick, ...Needless to that shit crashed and burned...Oh well...

Guest trAmple

damn..i met this chick once and she had a bf. we was like together for awhile she never really saw her bf. anyhow we was fooling around and shiet..she told me she really trusted me and shiet. but i thought i am fucking around with a chick with a bf..shiet if i was her bf would she be doing the same..one day i tried to get head from her (wrong move) and she was pissed cause she thought thats all i wanted from the relationship.. i wouldn't want to pursue if she cheats on her man just like that, oh wells i lost some nice looking pussy but fuk it...damn girls nowdays if you got a bf don't get another guy lose one or make a damn decision

sorry i been hurt way too much

need to let this anger out...!

if a girl says "i really like you but i dont wanna ruin our relationship"..that means she really is attracted to you, but in all honesty doesnt want to be with you. she doesnt see herself with you. and once we say that...you guys go and ditch us. like if we cant or dont want to be with you, its over--the friendship i mean.

i wouldnt just do that right off the bat, i mean if they my best friend but i'm just sayin tho, its a shitty deal when yer emotions are gettin fucked with and they jus think they bein cute and shit... girls are all about mind games and completely fuckin you up mentally... what the fuck... i wanna get married. hehehe...

Archived