the spider lounge..

SIELOETTE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Teister..wow..That is fresh..Thanks alot for the positives..Means alot.Im working on a few murals...and about the girl thing..Its not important when it comes to all of this..word..Thanks..

Foxy ...my email has been on the janked side..

Paradice..Hi! how are you? Thats great..Glad to hear it..

Just let it go..seriously;..there is no reason for you to drop your drawers and show us your lack of stamina..and please refrain from threats sir.(hitting, whatever).Your taking this post that had nothing to do with you way too personally..You dont know the first thing about me..

Originally posted by paradiseXcity:

Originally posted by Gnes 37:

And your point is???? worry about your self instead please..

oh wait, im sorry... you are the guy who goes around on forums saying "who the fuck is gnes 37" and then post your own flix... cocksucker.

I remember you from the HIFI Board get the fuck outta here.. LOL you get no love on your board so you come on here and bitch but thats ok cuz i still love you fat guy...

i hope you either get a kick out of this reply cuz it adds fuel to your fire or you can feel even shittier and get even more depressed and die a nasty old corpse..

Paradise I don't know what your trip is but just cool it. Siloe is an extremely respected writer in the NW and one of the most gifted as well. When she posts 9 times out of 10 it is about the entire NW scene with one or two of her pictures thrown in.

Besides that who are you to talk about ego when it is so hard to read your posts past yours. For a guy that has 10 posts to come on a board and start ripping on one who is adding to the education of stupid little toys like yourself is ridiculous.

The only comment I have about your macho threats (I'll hit a girl as fast as a guy), I just hope the next time you threaten a women she hauls off and bitch slaps you like the mutant little piece of shit you show yourself to be.

Werd up, Siloe. You rock and those of us here in the rainy west appreciate and love you. Keep on the dreaming.

this is my post in support of paradiseXcity. I like what he said. I believe what he said. I think the rest of you have truly fallen victim to the sheep mentality. there is an intricate web of support on this board. certain people owe certain allegiances to others (or at least ride jocks) and this is extended to the land of personal opinion. notice how a certain group of people all band around each other supporting whatever the others do at all costs? I mean sometimes you get to know a person and you groove, you feel you are one another's duplicates. but never should this carry over into the realm of affecting what one thinks. for instance, Siloe is an awesome artist there is no denying. but I think the allegiance should be to Siloe's work not necessarily in defending her self-esteem, worth or any other such arena. she is a woman who is more than capable of standing up for herself. when someone states an opinion such as, "I'm not gonna lie, it's nice eye candy. But get off your fuckin' high horse." it is directed to one person, not a band of fucking supporters. maybe the originator of this opinion is wrong, but it is an opinion about one person and therefore has nothing to do with anyone else. another thing, most of Siloe's posts are devoted to a lot of the NW, but don't fall into the trap of thinking it's an objective posting. the key phrase is: crewmates. crewmates. crewmates. Gamble has been in every thread of her's I'd bet. not that I think this is wrong, just don't get on top of a mountain shouting how fair she is when it is obvious that objectivity was never her main claim (which is why I love her posts).

my thinking is that everyone is overly kind and forgiving because she is female. I don't doubt that there are those who can remain fair in the face of gender, age, race, but it seems that due to the scarcity of female writers they are aggregiously supported, especially on this board. she doesn't play it as a gimmick because she is smart. she knows that she doesn't have to, the rest of you will do it for her.

Besides that who are you to talk about ego when it is so hard to read your posts past yours. For a guy that has 10 posts to come on a board and start ripping on one who is adding to the education of stupid little toys like yourself is ridiculous.

The only comment I have about your macho threats (I'll hit a girl as fast as a guy), I just hope the next time you threaten a women she hauls off and bitch slaps you like the mutant little piece of shit you show yourself to be.

reading that over just made me lose all hope in anyone identifying with what I said above. I don't mind if my opinion gets lost in the shuffle, I just hope you all seriously think about how you formulate "opinions".. I mean read how many people had ORIGINAL things to say. one.. maybe two?

Siloe is an excellent artist who loves what she does. that should be commended and respected, but if someone doesn't like her attitude or posture what has that got to do with me? I've got less than a hundred posts, let's hope that my thoughts and ides aren't deemed unfit by those pesky 12 oz. thought police.

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO:

my thinking is that everyone is overly kind and forgiving because she is female. I don't doubt that there are those who can remain fair in the face of gender, age, race, but it seems that due to the scarcity of female writers they are aggregiously supported, especially on this board.

reading that over just made me lose all hope in anyone identifying with what I said above. I don't mind if my opinion gets lost in the shuffle, I just hope you all seriously think about how you formulate "opinions".. I mean read how many people had ORIGINAL things to say. one.. maybe two?

Siloe is an excellent artist who loves what she does. that should be commended and respected, but if someone doesn't like her attitude or posture what has that got to do with me? I've got less than a hundred posts, let's hope that my thoughts and ides aren't deemed unfit by those pesky 12 oz. thought police.

First of all I think the if you look at the thread they bickered back and forth until paradise started talking about physically striking a person(regardles of gender). That is when most of us joined in and stood up for Siloe. The subject rapidly disintegrating and it shouldn't have. If I had been moderator I would have closed the

post, but that is my opinion.

Considering I am a female, I don't feel I am as charmed by Siloe as you obviously believe the men on this board are. I think that she can and was standing up for herself admirably. His comments just personally pissed me off so I felt like replying.

I have less than 100 posts as well and am definately part the inner sanctum that refer to. I'm not even a writer, I am a nice lady that discovered graffiti after I was married with children (no pun). So I bench and I study on the web. Graffiti has made me interested in sociology. We all have our opinions. I read your opinion and respected it. I am not trying to deny your opinion by this post but and just stating my response.

I think that what this really boils down to, is the fact that I'm sick of all the haters on this board. State and opinion, but don't just hate on everyone. And the sheep mentality is just as rampant in the haters as the lovers.

[This message has been edited by bobobi11 (edited 08-03-2001).]

fair enough. I think what he said could have been done with a little more tact, but brutal truth works for me. granted his case was a bit overstated. it was never my territory to speak to begin with, I just think that a lot of what he described has taken over 12 oz. a few people getting in a circle and patting each other on the back while the ones who were just here to discuss honestly watch in masked disgust. on this board the tortured artist gets to swap roles and live out their dream of manipulating some small segment of pop culture rather than watching it all sadly pass them by.

Plus is one of my favorites simply because he makes that symmetrical style look sooo good and godly complex. he always had a super fresh handstyle too. whatever happened to Ra?

Bobobi, I meant no harm. mothers get more respect from me than an artist ever could.. barring the fact that they are also a mother. but I think he was making a point rather than seriously promoting the abuse of women. even ideologically. albeit he lacks any trace of tact or compassion. but who can be blamed for their personality...

Archived