nightowls

Guest 455

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only time I ever got bagged(knock on wood) was when we grilled the back of this old warehouse.....cops came out of nowhere and proceeded to try and take flics of our shit.....well,the pigs ran out of film in the camera and couldn't finish the task.....so,after we got our tickets(no,we did not get arrested)...I went back with some buff and cleared the wall-so when they came back the next day there was nothing there....it was funny...we all got off...and didn't pay shit.lovely.

lately ive just been hitting this construction equipment that sits up the street, it was chill but now they have caught on i guess, awesome shit though there were fat bulldozers, cranes, earthmovers, nice big stuff that moves around

Guest willy.wonka

lakes at the bottom of the ocean..hell i dont know..

i just saw some merky liquid type shit on the television.it was cool..

they also had fish that can cloak...totally invisible and a sad thing of killerwhasles attacking and eating a baby whale...mother whale was trying to save it,but it was cool too..killer whales are like the wolf to me...the killed the calf for fun,just to fuck with it,,,didnt even eat the whole thing...

hey Aser......I checked that some time back....I might still have it recorded somewhere....I need to hear Saafir's "boxcar sessions" again...the last song on the 1st side is soooooooo sick.

Hey When......I know you are into old cars and what not.....do you ever peep out old movies ever...I love 'em....you get to see all those cars when they were still newer....it sucks though when they wreck 'em....

hell yeah.....the chase scenes are sick....the chase in the movie "Bullitt" takes the cake though-even though they ruin a nice '68 Charger in it....

yeah,same here.....I have a bunch of shit I need to do today(if I wake up)....so I'm ghost like Patrick Swayze....peace----I'll bring this back to the top tomorrow night.

Archived