nightowls

Guest 455

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well troops,I am about(insert edit here) expire for the night....the screen is getting blurry...talk you later...have a good one.

*to-edited....

Guest willy.wonka

my house is haunted

well,one night i had my two homies over....it was kinda getting late and we wanted mt parents to think we were going to sleep..so we could smoke later:)

my two friends were on my bed "sharing" the space and i was on the floor......with my feet in my closet....i was on a little futon..

we started to joke around and i made these fart sounds...

and all of a sudden,something from my closet floor grabbed my blanket and started pulling down!!!

from the first tug,i clenched up in this little ball and pulled back!this thing was toying with me...i was scared shitless

my frinds saw what was happening and started to panic as i looked to them for help.."whoa shit"ho!shit!",i said in a real panicing manner...then as fast as it started,it stopped....

after that nobody wanted to crash at my place...

during this stoy i heard something....i turned around and i saw this huge 9' long cennipede crawling on my floor...i stomped on it and it was still moving....so i kicked and let it out my front door..

Guest willy.wonka

that was my" boogie man "story

i have plenty more...i see dead people in my house...

floating peole..my friend saw heads floating in my stair well...

i once had a party and the doors of my house started to open and close...

better yet,i walk down the hallway and know something is right behind me...

Guest willy.wonka

i aint scared of no ghosts!!

there a buch of panties....but i prayed for a long while about the whole thing and the evil spirits went away....but i hear when you cast out one demon...10 will return..

i have seen some weird shit coming from that closet...cold ass wind blowing from it and big huge eyes looking at me when i followed an invisible blob looking thing that was on top of my girlfriend...

as far as i know,they're scared of me.....

i got energy

Guest willy.wonka

yes..it all happened...im in the house it happened in right now...

my family saw a lot of spiritual activity in my house...im not the only one with stories,if you catch my drift...

one time i was drawing and something was all up in my face and all i could feel from it was hatred....that one spooked me...i neve felt so much hate before in my life...maybe thats why i love love so much...

Guest willy.wonka

nah...its my moms place.....we gat energy

Originally posted by ASER1NE

why the fuck dont you move , must be a hella nice house

^^^^^^^^^^

Archived