Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
A Fire Inside

Fuck warm(er) weather and work...damnit

The past two day's I've had no work, and it's been cold, so today the sun is shining and I have to work 2 to 9. Bastards.

Sorry about the mini-rant, but some of you may know where I'm comin from..

Guest RaiD

i hear ya man... im in school right now and its nice as shit! fuck this im skipping after this period! fuck work to man im calling in sick.

fuck.. sunny down here, too.

i'm leaving "sick" when my boss gets here. at least i'll have about 4 hours of daylight left, and only miss out on 2 hours of work.

summertime will be torture.

Same shit happened to me one day. It was a warm day, like 60 something in the middle of January here in VT. Of course I had to work the same time shift you did, 2-9p. That and I had classes ealier in the day, so no help there.

Fuck.

aaaaaah man,

thug life'd it outta here yesterday by telling the boss i was sick. he even came in 2 hours earlier than i expected him, so i was home free by noon. my girl was angry with me, so i didn't have to go see her.

nothing like smoking weed and drinking vodka when you'd normally be at work. went to the beach, assulted everything in my path with my new stickers... all around had a really good day.

*ah shit, fire inside; thanks for the idea. it was because i read this thread that i left work "ill". never woulda crossed my mind otherwise.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this