Moorish Americans Armed Standoff on Massachusetts Highway

abrasivesaint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"We were able to utilize, to great effect, the BearCats. They demonstrated and sent a message that we were serious, that we were resolved about getting this issue ended and ending it in a safe way. The BearCats allow us to do that," he said. "Once those BearCats pressed the scene and moved them in, it had its desired effect and they were compliant very quickly."

https://www.wcvb.com/article/standoff-closes-part-of-i-95-wakefield-reading-asked-to-shelter-in-place/36918863

edit: i cant help but find the humor in situations like this where groups help local police forces validate purchasing and using equipment like a BearCat.

Edited by abrasivesaint

Some areas of the country no longer have a coherent legal framework that uses the constitution as it's core legislative document. Case in point, LE officer unfamiliar, or uncomfortable with civilians owning guns rolls up and proceeds to initiate operation "let's escalate unlawful harassment" until someone resists.

I mean granted, it's kind of a dumb move, LARP'ing up on I-95 like that. Especially if you can't even keep enough gas in the vehicle to make the next exit. Still no excuse for LE to escalate an otherwise non-harmful situation into the point of a "stand off", with national news coverage just because they feel threatened if someone else, besides the government, is armed.

Media intentionally highlighting the racial dynamics of the situation as well. Nothing get's the ratings boosts like law enforcement, vs minorities these days. The 2A crowd predictably silent on this as a result. Unwilling to remove the thin blue dicks in their mouth so they can speak up, and protect their own right to travel with firearms.

Too many in the 2A crowd fall victim to weakness. They play into a divide and conquer game plan with almost zero manipulation on the part of their enemies. Unsure of what to do with the natural feeling of fear of "other" groups exercising the same rights they champion for themselves. Not realizing we're all one in the same, thus creating the easiest "Achilles heel" for their enemies to target.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 1