INDIANA

/\/uehs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
float and tonk would fuck me up?

rediculous!

tonk started HP which he is in AF.

float is a homie, let alone the leader of AF.

suggest that you learn your shit before your start talking it

you should be the one to let "tonk" know that his tags look awefully similar to twist...just saying

take it as being nice and/or shitty

you should be the one to let "tonk" know that his tags look awefully similar to twist...just saying

take it as being nice and/or shitty

well tonk is from hawaii (i know), and twist is from indiana (I'm guessing), so any suggestion of biting/stealing/imitating/whatever-the-fuck is not likely... just saying

also going back to previous statement, fuck making a big deal about biting one's style (or anything for that matter), eventually everything from tags to murals wont be true original. might as well accept and take as a compliment for appropriating.

new pics on their way once i get my cam back

well tonk is from hawaii (i know), and twist is from indiana (I'm guessing), so any suggestion of biting/stealing/imitating/whatever-the-fuck is not likely... just saying

also going back to previous statement, fuck making a big deal about biting one's style (or anything for that matter), eventually everything from tags to murals wont be true original. might as well accept and take as a compliment for appropriating.

new pics on their way once i get my cam back

actually...twist is from san francisco and is a fairly well known writer and has been painting since the eighties i believe...so its kind of hard to believe that its just a coincidence that a tag of this tonk dude just so happens to look like extremely similar

CYST FSU

Rookie

Re: INDIANA - 09-03-2007, 11:50 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

does that dude SEVEN still write??????????????????????????????????????????

All the pictures on that site are mad old, my dude. I stumbled upon some graff board from like 97 which he was on. Pretty sure he still writes?