INDIANA

/\/uehs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
IF I WERE U AND I SEEN THE CHICAGO OMENS STEELOZ..........I WOULD GO DIG A HOLE AND BURY MY HEAD IN IT!!!!!!!...........

you know Omens is dope i do admit that we even painted together but for you to say i'm wak without any of your flix here is invalid. So tell me where are your flix ?, are you TCK ? & if you are you must be one that i don't know, cuz tha ones i know & koo with know to get at me on hook'n them up with kats from here to Nap town not ask'n online . and if you think i'm wak thats koo you are intitled to your opinion time still moves on & i will continue to paint my "wak" pieces ..............oh yeah i forgot to put in tha "LOL"

Right on, Omen. I'm real tired of bad attitudes.

On tha real tho, if people don't have flicks they shouldn't be wasting time talking in this forum.

ALL U MUTHAFUCKAS CAME WIT UR NAGATIVITY...AND I AIN'T GOT TIME FOR IT..............

I'M A PIG AND YALL NIGGAZ IZ WACK!!!!!......NUFF SAID!!!!!!

Any Lafayette heads up in herrr????

I'm new 2 da area & am lookin for some foolz 2 get up on some fr8s....... NO BULLSHIT!!!

...Email a nigga......lafayettefolkz@yahoo.com..........................................................

MY ORIGINAL POST......AND IF NIGGAZ IZ SALTY AND WANNA BOX......LETZ GO!!!!!!

MY ORIGINAL POST......AND IF NIGGAZ IZ SALTY AND WANNA BOX......LETZ GO!!!!!!

dog tha only one here salty is you, tell'n everybody they wak and shoot'n out "fuck you's" and whutnot. you should know if someone was to come on tha chi thread ask'n to paint with them and to email them that person would gett'n eat'n alive for even post'n that. it don't matter if its new york, chicago, indiana or west bubble fuck, it still looks suspecious and if you feel i'm wak thats koo, cuz ya other TCK brotherz don't think so if i get asked to paint with them and are down to paint with me when i ask them. as a matter of fact i'll be paint'n with a TCK kat next weekend, but thats besides tha point, but i aint mad & i aint salty , cuz it aint that serious. ;) so goodluck on find'n some-1 on hitt'n ome fr8s

...YOU'VE MISQUOTED ME.......I WAS JUST LOOKIN FOR SUM NIGGAS 2 BOMB WIT....

.....IF THERE'S NO SUCH CREATURES IN LAFAYETTE .....AIN'T NO SWEAT OF MY BACK!!!!

Looks like you want to suck dick instead of bombing the way you constantly repeat your quote hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! faggot