INDIANA

/\/uehs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Last time i was in Lafayette I saw some okay stuff. Mainly just a few tags...Kaos and Versa holdin it down looks like though.

sounds like you haven't been down here at all recently. think last time I saw anything new from Kaos here was March or April. and then once late may came around, buff was on it. most of everything has been cleaned up. all i see is some sehz, face, nano, delta, bocs, fet, and few single tags. pretty sure Kaoos and Versa would still have a few random tags on the east side of laf. (most i see is west).

CALLING ALL WRITERS! CALLING ALL WRITERS! LAFAYETTE, INDIANA NEEDS YOU! COME QUICK!

there was talk for the Wabash River Project to be remodeled and all this shit with a skate park and legal wall to paint on, but you know politics - city wont spare a dime in taxes, want the kids to pay. rant rant rant. bullshit. bullshit. bullshit. can up my ass. later

Omen.......my apoligies brutha. I know u good peoples. That rum make a nigga crazy sometimes. Sorry for the disrespect. I'll be in Chicago this weekend so i'f your down there, I'll throw u a Modelo r sumthin'. And all u other 2 cent niggaz..."FUCK YOU!"

Itz all good , jus don't know who exactly i would get that modelo from haha ? and everybody here that i KNOW of in this Indiana thread iz good people too. Thanx for tha invite anyways famo.

real nano is NANO ABK(AnyBodyKillas) from the new york subway era.

get a history book.

does the playboy's 50th anniversary edition count?

And the real Jesus died a couple millennium ago, but doesn't change the fact that's who I buy my weed from. And I prophetize ONE DAY, there will be writers everywhere, writing all sorts of words, numbers, designs, UNTIL WE RUN OUT! And then, in this one day, we shall pay not attention to the name but the style of the name. I can not tell you when this day will be, if it is now, or if it was then. But I can tell you this, JESUS'S SHIT IS AMAZING!!!

also, been getting a couple messages asking what i'm talking about a skate park and wall to paint in Lafayette. http://www.glcdc.org/WabashMasterPlan.pdf Check out the executive summary and page 117. None of that is here, it has been brought up in town councils, but they want the kids to pay for it. BOMB THE SYSTEM!

(here's a fucking flick to keep this post not completely pointless for the rest)

2007b.gif