INDIANA

/\/uehs

thanks for the pic dump, really cool to see, and I cant believe that BAKS is still rockin!!!!!!

Yeah, was kind of dissapointed on the style of the work on there now, but after looking at it again some of it is still pretty fuckin good, so I shouldnt talk down about it. I just think the stuff on the back of the tent building right now seriously lacks that indy/chicago flowy style like most of the stuff on there before...

I think i'll be making a trip out there in may... I really want to get some painting in, I miss all the brick.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^^^ its not hard to figure out what you write, as much as you bitch and talk shit on others your shameless self promotion is wack

You sound like a frustrated toy, everything you post in this thread is negative and you have yet to offer anything positive to it. I understand its a frustrating time for a lot of writers right now, but please don't get upset that I've been out doing things while you're stuck in your moms basement son. I can understand why you're bitter but please don't take it out on me. Thanks