INDIANA

/\/uehs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I am not a cop, I work at a Collision Center on the west side ! I talked to some people at the Art Center in Broadripple & they told me about this website said maybe someone on here would be interested in doing some Painting !! They told me the students there could not do it unless it was part of thier class work & i couldnt bring the trailer in unless i was a student lol Im 48 yrs old Not going back to school & i also tried Lincoln Tech because i am forced to go there for I-Car training for collision repair and they told me same thing gotta be a student there !! Most people who Race use Vinyl Wraps and I just thought it would be cool to have it done in Graffitti Art !!!!! I Race all over Indiana & some in Kentucky & 2 in tennesse & race 3 different series you can look me up on thier websites & see Im a racer not a cop I have not raced alot this year due to 2 blown engines but you should be able to find me on thier & later on i will turn on my facebook so you can check me out there as well the race websites are midwestxc.com - maxc.com & quadzone.com locodave69yfz450 is my screen name on all of them !! I am not out to get anyone in trouble just wanna get my trailer painted to be the BADDESS MOTHERFUCKER IN THE PITS !!!! My name is David Harrell

CASH MONEY NO QUESTIONS ASKED !!

I have a warm place inside to get this done just sayin !! THANK YOU

keath is gonna rap about maurice smearing marinara sauce on his face... they both have the same face, a scared one, so who cares... and kutso puts a aluminum helmet on his momma, oops his sons, head and then smears icing on his so called own self... veto the killing of me you toy ass hip hop congress unless you're talking about doing at it one on one hand to hand combat

who you calling burnout?

no one wants to hear generalizations from someone inexperienced. is this drugs anonymous class? I think not... yo clown, just because someone wants to have a night on the town and indulge in substances doesn't mean they're a burnout... you're mighty judgmental... maybe if you looked at listening to music the same way as you looked at usage of substances, and whining over your dead homies, then there wouldn't be any wasted exclamations on this website...

I am not a cop, I work at a Collision Center on the west side ! I talked to some people at the Art Center in Broadripple & they told me about this website said maybe someone on here would be interested in doing some Painting !! They told me the students there could not do it unless it was part of thier class work & i couldnt bring the trailer in unless i was a student lol Im 48 yrs old Not going back to school & i also tried Lincoln Tech because i am forced to go there for I-Car training for collision repair and they told me same thing gotta be a student there !! Most people who Race use Vinyl Wraps and I just thought it would be cool to have it done in Graffitti Art !!!!! I Race all over Indiana & some in Kentucky & 2 in tennesse & race 3 different series you can look me up on thier websites & see Im a racer not a cop I have not raced alot this year due to 2 blown engines but you should be able to find me on thier & later on i will turn on my facebook so you can check me out there as well the race websites are midwestxc.com - maxc.com & quadzone.com locodave69yfz450 is my screen name on all of them !! I am not out to get anyone in trouble just wanna get my trailer painted to be the BADDESS MOTHERFUCKER IN THE PITS !!!! My name is David Harrell

CASH MONEY NO QUESTIONS ASKED !!

I have a warm place inside to get this done just sayin !! THANK YOU

*************** I found someone to paint trailor !! Thanks to everyone that responded !!! Will try and post pics once its done if i can figure out how to post them on here but that will be around the first of Nov !! Thanks again !!! Dave