INDIANA

/\/uehs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

5578379222_25ef5db442_z.jpg

New flicks please?

No self promos.

Most importantly lets not post the same flicks I have seen more than once.

We get it you really like the piece you did. We really like your crews and we know who your boys are. This isn't actually directed at anyone in particular (believe it or not) but if you thought for a second this was directed for you... Quit riding the dick.

So how's law enforcement out in Indy? Heavy? I might be heading out there this summer, and might get some work done. I might not, who knows? Last summer I planned on it, but I spent the days sweating my ass off from the heat and being really stoned. Oh yeah, and everyone I met thought I surfed and met movie stars and referred to California as "Cali."

oh why hello there my gang affiliated friends. i was wondering if the police would engage in a chase towards those who choose to break the law in indiana.. i wouldn't know because im in a graffiti gang too, but i was just wondering.. since i smoke medicinal dope (weed) in places that allow it in california (even though its realllly bad!).