Choosing the ladder...

Fifteen Thirty

So I took about 5-7 years off to focus on building a solid legal scene here in my hometown.  Karma payment plan I guess.  I’m getting old and we all know it’s hard work maintain your spots.  Anyway I go back to my old spots and of course they are completely burned up.  Everything above the six foot mark however is wavy AF- one of my throws from like 2010 is actually still there.  I want to buy a new ladder though, mine are huge and heavy.  Kind of want to see what everyone is rocking.  I’ve had to ditch mine a couple times just to come back to it gone...  so price it an issue unless it’s ultra portable.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, 1530 said:

So I took about 5-7 years off to focus on building a solid legal scene here in my hometown.  Karma payment plan I guess.  I’m getting old and we all know it’s hard work maintain your spots.  Anyway I go back to my old spots and of course they are completely burned up.  Everything above the six foot mark however is wavy AF- one of my throws from like 2010 is actually still there.  I want to buy a new ladder though, mine are huge and heavy.  Kind of want to see what everyone is rocking.  I’ve had to ditch mine a couple times just to come back to it gone...  so price it an issue unless it’s ultra portable.

best bet is stacking a palette against the wall and using that. Otherwise its straight forward... Spend as much as you're willing to throw away because you're never going to run off with your ladder and if you leave it, someones probably going to take it.

Always good to post flix as a new user on here to avoid the brunt of getting hazed as a new jack. 

Just some friendly advice, though 12oz isnt as brutal as it once was.

• Truth 1

Yeah I remember when the trolling was heavy.  I am actually kind of bummed because I spent so much time on this forum back on 04/05 that I could have had my name on that t shirt lol.   I think my handles were des1530, murko, murkobmurkin...  I burned through a few.  Only pics I really have are of my legal pieces, and who posts those?   Probably everyone now since it’s so common place. Never shot my grimey pieces because I’m not here to impress lol.  But I’m sure I can dig up some old ones.  Here’s one from a local spot back in 01...  

DCB79D51-3895-487B-B537-33B46F3D4060.jpeg

31 minutes ago, 1530 said:

Yeah I remember when the trolling was heavy.  I am actually kind of bummed because I spent so much time on this forum back on 04/05 that I could have had my name on that t shirt lol.   I think my handles were des1530, murko, murkobmurkin...  I burned through a few.  Only pics I really have are of my legal pieces, and who posts those?   Probably everyone now since it’s so common place. Never shot my grimey pieces because I’m not here to impress lol.  But I’m sure I can dig up some old ones.  Here’s one from a local spot back in 01...  

DCB79D51-3895-487B-B537-33B46F3D4060.jpeg

PM me if you remember the username. Send me the email you remember, even if you can’t access it and I’ll recover then for you. Can also merge them if you’d like. 

And yeah, @b0bseems to have nailed the answer.