rymie

Guest havek

yo..

blah blah blah ... whats up with everyone dissin me on this board.. did i do anything to the coup bandwagon .. no!!!!! so hop off his dick and find something better to do then to come on here and talk shit... i emailed coup in private and talked about it with him.. everythihg is fine i took his advice... and yes the yard will be cleaned up.. "project trash-picker uppers" is in full effect...... peace cyzm one ugn crew toledo ohio...... and no were not giving toledo a bad rap.. i could care less what some lil fuck heads have to say about me or my painting skills.. i know i can rock and thats all that matters.... "rpaint for fun and stay on the run"... peace fellas...........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

2 coup

First off, Yes you understand correctly, You are cocky but every writer should be.

That was not the point is was getting at. What I meant was that there was no need to write what you did on a train we pieced.(I HOPE THAT WAS UNDERSTANDING FOR YOU.)

You also said that there wasn't message boards and email that long ago and to take care of a problem people would deal with situations face to face. You said you did that. I never talked to you, and even if you did discuss the situation over with Ryme. Why did you still insist to write the message you did on the train after we left and after you had talked to Ryme about it?

(NOW BEFORE I GO ANY FURTHER I'LL STATE THIS YOU SAID NOT LONG AGO THERE WASN'T MESSAGE BOARDS AND EMAIL. YO MAN THE UGN, MESSAGE BOARD HAS BEEN UP SINCE EARLY IN THE YEAR OF 1999. SO THAT EXCUSE IS NO EXCUSE AT ALL.)

Now is said I was being immature about this whole situation. I stated that to say that when I was talking a lot of shit, It would probably get out of hand and I apologize. As you can see im man enough to know when im wrong and not beat around the bush. But being immature about you coming into our neck of the neighborhood and paint our train yard. Im not sorry for that at all, If you think about it if you would have stayed on your neck of the woods none of this forever going on about nothing bullshit would had never even occurred.

(SO THERE FOR COUP WHEN I SAID OUR BUSINESS IS OUR BUSINESS, AND YOUR BUSINESS IS YOURS KEEP IT AT THAT PRETTY SIMPLE WOULDN'T YOU SAY.)

Now you want 2 know some knowledge I'll be glad to fill you with some. You said you had wrote on 12oz to show how unintelligent we where being, Such as going over numbers, Painting at a yard and leaving empty cans lay around. Ok first off I know CSX enigeeners,breakmen,and also a person who buffs the trains. Now you always seemed so worried about going over the numbers. On holy roller train carts coup they only buff if there is profanity and if its a brand new cart that they might need the numbers off of it. The guy I talked to said this to me, now for other carts its a different situation. So before you go out and post messages on trains and message boards know the true facts. And yes about the cans in the yard your right to a certain point. But I know all the in's and the out's of the yard and how everything is operated. I'll fill you in on a little secret we have people that pretty much live in the woods and they come out and grab and cans and throw them in there fires at the spot they stay at in the woods. So the yard does stay pretty clean just at times there more cans then as usual plus you have the neighborhood kids that come down and find cans and throw them around.(SO THERE FOR COUP THANK YOU FOR SHOWING ME HOW UNINTELLIGENT YOU ARE. LEARN THE TRUE FACTS BEFORE YOU JUMP OUT AND STATE YOUR OWN BY WHAT YOU SEE.)

Here is another thing about beef, This is what u had stated.

(I believe the definition of a threat is when one goes on 12 oz prophet and insinuates that he's going to take out some pieces on a train. I believe retaliation is when the other person says you don't want beef with me.)

Before you had stated that you had said this.

(Good luck and one other thing if you do fuck with my pieces. Then you and I will have problems and I guarantee that you don't want beef with me.) <------ This is what sounds like a threat to me. I never said nothing about going to cross you out because at the time I didn't know you had wrote what you did on the train.

Now like i had already told you coup you do not intimidate me at all. If at anytime I feel that your shit or anyones shit needs to be crossed out, Be guaranteed I'll do it.

(NOW I WROTE THAT SO YOU'LL UNDERSTAND THAT IF THERE'S GOING TO BE BEEF THERE WILL BE IM NOT A PUNK!!!)

Hopefully everything that i have wrote was clear and understanding for you,and that you understand that i do not have any beef.

( SO THE TITLE OF THE STORY IS. KNOW THE TRUE FACTS BEFORE YOU STATE YOUR OWN BY ONLY WHAT YOU SEE.)(OR IN OTHER WORDS DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER ) Peace Coup..........................luv HAVEK

Guest KASTONE
Originally posted by prismacolor I really don't know what else to say except invest $300 in a English class at a community college.

WELL COUP WHY DONT INVEST IN A HAIRCUT AND GET THAT MULLET OF YOURS CUT?WITH YOUR BIGFOOT ASS! PUNK! HAHA...LOVE,KASTONER...

Archived