Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest havek

rymie

Guest 5th wheel

4 what reason did u post this 2 us 4!?!....OMG...LOL....sounds like a little girls notes..

what is this post referring to...i dont get it at all

Originally posted by prismacolor

I recently went up to Toledo and visited some of my friends (resp and Heist). These guys (Ryme, Havek, and company) are complete fucking idiots. They have a yard near their house and is so chill, but I guess they want to get arrested or something. They were painting in a spot where the whole naiborhood could see them. They had atleast 100 ditched cans thrown on the ground all over the yard. Then they were going over the numbers. Plus they write Ryme and Havok come on guys get a clue you are making Toledo look like a bunch of fools.

coup

ouch.

Originally posted by slimeball

You spelled stupid wrong. Thanks for the laugh dumb fuck.

:lol:

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by prismacolor

I recently went up to Toledo and visited some of my friends (resp and Heist). These guys (Ryme, Havek, and company) are complete fucking idiots. They have a yard near their house and is so chill, but I guess they want to get arrested or something. They were painting in a spot where the whole naiborhood could see them. They had atleast 100 ditched cans thrown on the ground all over the yard. Then they were going over the numbers. Plus they write Ryme and Havok come on guys get a clue you are making Toledo look like a bunch of fools.

coup

COUP,I HAPPEN TO BE THE 'COMPANY' YOU REFER TO THAT WAS WITH HAVEK AND RYME.I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE A YARD INSPECTOR.FUCKING IDIOTS,YEAH RIGHT.AND SO WHAT THAT THEY WROTE RYME AND HAVEK,THATS WHAT THEY WRITE.WHAT ARE THE SUPPOSE TO WRITE?COUP,I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU BUT IM ABOUT TO SIT HERE AND WATCH YOU DISS MY BOYS.PEACE TO THE HATERS.

Originally posted by PHYNE

IM ABOUT TO SIT HERE AND WATCH YOU DISS MY BOYS.[/b]

LOL...sounds like you're as smart as your friends...

ha

Originally posted by PHYNE

COUP,I HAPPEN TO BE THE 'COMPANY' YOU REFER TO THAT WAS WITH HAVEK AND RYME.I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE A YARD INSPECTOR.FUCKING IDIOTS,YEAH RIGHT.AND SO WHAT THAT THEY WROTE RYME AND HAVEK,THATS WHAT THEY WRITE.WHAT ARE THE SUPPOSE TO WRITE?COUP,I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU BUT IM ABOUT TO SIT HERE AND WATCH YOU DISS MY BOYS.PEACE TO THE HATERS.

YO KID COUP WOULD BLOW OUT OUT OF THE WATER WITH HIS STYES

WHILE U SLEEP:D RA ALL DAY KID!!!!:king:

the golden rule is never leave scrap can's in the yard!!

i know the yard you're talk'n about and u done fucked it up what's the deal????dont give all toledo kids a bad rap cuz of u fuck heads!!!!!

-----oh yea post FLIX on this part of the site u gay fuckers!!!

:mad: :D ;) ra.killer

Originally posted by CRUSH KILL DESTROY

is this post for real????? sounds like some 12 year old kids talkin jive to me,,thanks for wasting my time you fuckin cock garglers,

HAHAHHAHAHA 4 REAL!:rolleyes:

:D this is bullshit...fuck political graffiti beef...drop it...who cares...blahhhh....if you think a particular yard is hot...dont enter it...besides only a select few paint that yard now...so dont get yer pannyz in a twist if its hot or not...especially if you dont paint it...stick to your own neck of the woods...peace...hushy:D