LIVE MUSIC youtube THREADINGTON

where

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I saw the composer direct this piece last night, the majority of live music I have seen for the past few years has been symphonic and I really do enjoy it, takes a while to get the hang of it but makes for a nice schedule to see a couple shows a month through the winter and a couple pops or whatever in the summer. Some music needs to be experienced live to really appreciate it and I feel that orchestral really defines that phenomena. 

I usually like the russian stuff but some american can be nice also.

Good to see that these guys have been getting back together here and there, always liked Treepeople and have good memories of going out to see them way back when.

RIP Jerry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k40gA2_goXk

Went to see DSO with my kid last month, it was the first dead related thing I had gone to in years and was a lot better than the stuff that the actual members were doing right after Jerry's death. 

I usually like to see a lot of brass on stage for a jazz performance but these guys were the first I thought of when pulling a couple videos for a reply.

These are all kind of old guy selections but whatever, we're not getting any younger.

• 1 month later...

In 1992 I randomly ended up with on ticket to see Mr. Young at the Gorge at George, I did not know anyone going so I hitchhiked out and back from Seattle, I think that was my first time hitchhiking. The concert was pretty awesome full band all, more rocking than, but kind of lonely to be 14 and on my own at a concert. 

Looks like he is still touring, would be cool to see one of the upcoming Minneapolis shows or in London with Bob Dylan this summer.