Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
where

LIVE MUSIC youtube THREADINGTON

Scrolled thru the first 2 pages after searching live music, nothing, so dont taze me. Hopefully some of you characters will have something to contribute....

Awesome early Electric Wizard 

Black Stalin

I saw the composer direct this piece last night, the majority of live music I have seen for the past few years has been symphonic and I really do enjoy it, takes a while to get the hang of it but makes for a nice schedule to see a couple shows a month through the winter and a couple pops or whatever in the summer. Some music needs to be experienced live to really appreciate it and I feel that orchestral really defines that phenomena. 

I usually like the russian stuff but some american can be nice also.

Good to see that these guys have been getting back together here and there, always liked Treepeople and have good memories of going out to see them way back when.

RIP Jerry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k40gA2_goXk

Went to see DSO with my kid last month, it was the first dead related thing I had gone to in years and was a lot better than the stuff that the actual members were doing right after Jerry's death. 

I usually like to see a lot of brass on stage for a jazz performance but these guys were the first I thought of when pulling a couple videos for a reply.

These are all kind of old guy selections but whatever, we're not getting any younger.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now