indiana freights

Guest curse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn.. i cant believe u posted that..haha 5min solo mission crap..i know u got some better flicks of mine than that..and by the way.. the silver,purple,yellow,white SEME piece is good.. it would have been about ten times better if it wasnt over FUSE...get some respect fool..trains arent fucking walls to burn.. there bought property...also curse i was in ur neck of the woods last week.. u bomb scene is fuckin terrible.. and if u know any of those kids in HAV crew tell them if the fuck with my boy mattys house there gonna get there fuckin asses beat....peace NUA

Guest 5th wheel

man if i had a dime everytime some lil kid thought he was a "gangsta" and came on here..MAN i'd be ROLLINZ OUTZ WIT DAZ PIMP MAC DADDIEZ WIT 12 GEEZ...WOZORD..UUHHH....ok thank you....oh and dont call me a BUSTER!!!.hehe

http://freephoto-i.net/users/acero/woe.jpg'>

damn woe, i thought you quit checkin on 12oz...i just posted some random shit of yours, here another one...i was going to post this one first but i didnt feel how you just barely went onto collousus of roads there....lookin good still....i dont post my shit, simply because im lacking style wise...wait till this weekend though, im gonna "burn 'fo real son"...been working up on some new styles...hit me up woe if youre in town like you said youd be....peace.......

Indiana 1996-1997

http://www.hitphoto.com/nAvP0256/k/e/n/kenkesey/ksbloomington.jpg'>

Keas in Bloomington

http://www.hitphoto.com/nAvP0256/k/e/n/kenkesey/ksfr87.jpg'>

Keas in Indianapolis

http://www.hitphoto.com/nAvP0256/k/e/n/kenkesey/ksunfr83.jpg'>

Keas and Unone in Indianapolis

http://www.hitphoto.com/nAvP0256/k/e/n/kenkesey/ksx3.jpg'>

KS x 3 in Indianapolis

Just a few from the archives.....

stay tuned for more...

Guest anonymous

i visited some relatives out in muncie over the summer but i didnt have a car to go around and explore..i did see alotta seme shit on the way back to the airport he had these huge pieces on the highways shit was sick.

thanks sector an crunk, that's all i wanted, just some other flics of some indy shit. the Indiana-illinois graff scenes need to get more respect, and the only way to get it, is by tryin to get it out. There are some bad ass writers that come out of these two staes, but no body really knows about em, cause nobody sees the flics. indy, and chi. have had some highs, and lows in the view of the rest of the scene, but it just seems like we die off too fast! By that I mean fuckin everything i have seen on either city goes hard for a min, but then dies off fast. Indy and chi have heart, but we jsut need the fuckin follow thru or something..... I dunno much respect to the unknowns!

Originally posted by curse

thanks sector an crunk, that's all i wanted, just some other flics of some indy shit. the Indiana-illinois graff scenes need to get more respect, and the only way to get it, is by tryin to get it out. There are some bad ass writers that come out of these two staes, but no body really knows about em, cause nobody sees the flics. indy, and chi. have had some highs, and lows in the view of the rest of the scene, but it just seems like we die off too fast! By that I mean fuckin everything i have seen on either city goes hard for a min, but then dies off fast. Indy and chi have heart, but we jsut need the fuckin follow thru or something..... I dunno much respect to the unknowns!

id hate to tell you, but im not a big fan of 90% of the graf scene here in indiana...most kids here are simply wack, and i wont lie and say that im a great writer because im not, but i felt that the flicks you posted didnt demonstrate the whole of the scene here in indiana....so i decided to post to broaden the scope a bit so people just wouldnt see the wackness here...there are definately notable writers here in indiana but there are a million unexperienced toys in the mix too...im a big fan of the texas scene...in fact, as soon as im through with college im going back to texas, finer girls, better graf, tejano music, and very nice dry weather (other than 110 degree temps)....what more could i ask for....

shore and demo..most deffinettly kings of the naptown scence for quite some time.... nua

suprising you think that given that you are in NUA crew... shore and demo did a lot of freights and a few legal walls.. i give em respect for doing what they did when they did it where they're from, but kings?? nahhhh.. others did far more quality, quantity, and diversity than they did.. if you want to name indy kings the list begins with UNONE and possibly ends with UNONE..

just another opinion....

diversity is good....

UN is deffenettly agrreable to be on king status and as far as diversity he is one of the few mul cats who ive seen rock excellent characters but me saying that shore and demo are kings isnt because im in there crew its because when i started writing all i seen all day was shore and demo on fr8 after fr8 after fr8..and especially time takers.. they take mad time and use a lot of precision on there fr8s.. ull never see shiesty fills ever..ands its not just quaility its quanity...they scene in indy has slowed down a lot but shore has been painting more fr8s every year..i was amazed when i seen his 2001 book of fr8s..just to many to even get a grip on..im not saying that there better one bit..in indy thers to many cats they used to rock mad shit and got the scene actually started like mut,demo,shore,un,sn,baks, and others but if i had to make a decision it would either be shore or demo...

• 2 weeks later...

been to indy several times kid...i just rock the yard that mul is to scared to mess with...the "haw"..u know what im talkin about..anyways..that ghostyard is a nice day spot...oh yea and as far as u callin me a fag..just bend over..see the funny thing is that all u mul kids talk mad shit on the net..i ran into a few of u before and then u dont say shit.. i dont care what u guys do.. i actually like ur graff a lot. but shit dont be fake...

To Woer and other Indiana toys.

The only people doing shit in Indianapolis currently is TCB. Cue, Lyer, Gasp, Richie, Cola, and Lucy, with Sick Nasty One representing up in Chicago. If you think shore or demo are even halfway competant at graffiti you've been mislead. Those kids never had city ups, and every shorty they try to bring up is nothing but a bad writer with a bad attitude. You toys can keep on with your tiny freight pieces, the only respect you recieve is from kids just as wack as you. Much respect to those that came before the TCB revolution and paved the way for this new aesthetic of True City Bombing, they know who they are.

mulit. we've been gettin hit in the yards with a whole lot of hot shit, i got a train full of tokeo pieces and fills, also mad old snone unone, iws, mul and others. i got flicks of most of it, and as soon as i find a fire wire that hooks to the comp, i'll have many things up.

Originally posted by curse

that's some funny shit...... but you know what..it dont get at me. It aint my shit your dissin so what the fuck ever.And all you buster's talk shit behind your comps, but bet, roll through my town, i'm sure you'll sweat. I'm meaner than your daddy that got locked up when you where ten, for rubbin on your nipples, and makin you fondle wit him. So before you talk your shit, you best step the fuck back, cause i'll bust up your mouth, so mommy asks... are you on crack? and fr8 life--heres to you asshole.Shut the fuck up

You think your mean..............you walk through my sector....bet....Id be walking home rocking your mucas glands around my neck.....

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK HOW MEAN YOU CAN TYPE

you know what? i'm tired of fake internet beef..... if you think you'll be wearin my mucas glands....... ok, that's caue i'll knock your ass out and spit on you, keep the name in mind and if you see me on the streets, don't try passin me by. Start some shit and we'll see what the real deal is. more power to you!

Archived