Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest curse

indiana freights

i was stuck in indiana for 3 days while our car got fixed...other than visiting the architectural capital of the world, i was not impressed. these freights arent changing my opinion.

Guest curse

ewwww.......he may not have shit on anyone else, and i'm not sayin that indiana is tight, but shut your fuckin mouth dick writer....

yo, i've seen alot of slick abn shit, and i guarantee that he will blow all of you who have just hated on him OUT OF THE WATER..i'll post some of his flicks that i got.

jammer

i would like to point out the second slick was posted backwards, it wasnt painted backwards.

Guest curse

what? what the hell do you mean it was posted backwards???

Guest curse

if you are saying i like flipped the picture or some bullshit, suck my dick, if you read the A B N you might see the way that it is painted

Guest curse

ohh yeah read my font......i have a picture of the busted ass shit that is next to it and as soon as my scanner works again, i'm gonna put that shitty ass flic up just so you can see.....

Originally posted by curse

if you are saying i like flipped the picture or some bullshit, suck my dick, if you read the A B N you might see the way that it is painted

how the fuck you going to come on here diss seeking innocence and run your little bitch mouth, you posted some toy flix and people are telling you what they think deal with it dont start running your mouth

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by seeking innocence

i would like to point out the second slick was posted backwards, it wasnt painted backwards.

Actually, you can read the TTX that faded through the S in Slick's not-so-slick piece.

Regardless, both are obvious wastes of paint.

Originally posted by jammer

yo, i've seen alot of slick abn shit, and i guarantee that he will blow all of you who have just hated on him OUT OF THE WATER..i'll post some of his flicks that i got.

jammer

Originally posted by jammer

jammer

unless those two flix are 2-3-4 years old, and this other stuff you have is brand new, I really fucking doubt that it will be "blowing" anybody here out of the water...

just accept that guy has a ways to go yet. Its not bad, its just early work...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this