sabers river piece

FidgetOneGTE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you all spot SABER in that piece? Once you see him you'll realise how big it is. Those passenger trains in the background are only like 10-15 feet away from the top of the piece.

That shit is real for real.

I must say that going over that shit is just punkish, but hey, JA and FOE are getting mad fame for it. And fame is a big part of graffiti, right? Wether or not I or any of you think it was right or wrong, EVERYONE and their mother knows who JA and FOE are now. Don't you all wish you had status like that?

JA and FOE were pretty well known already. JA had an article in rolling stone a while back about how much he killed shit, and FOE has been bombing New York hard for years.

Has anyone ever stopped to consider that maybe this wasn't a dis?

Might JA and FOE have simply been trying to add a nice "texture" of tags and throw ups to the piece? It does give the whole thing a certain 'quality' ....

Originally posted by Raels:

[

Has anyone ever stopped to consider that maybe this wasn't a dis?

Might JA and FOE have simply been trying to add a nice "texture" of tags and throw ups to the piece? It does give the whole thing a certain 'quality' ....[/b]

true that!

YO,,IF I WAS IN LA ,I WOULD HAVE DISSED IT WORST....IF JA,,"JOHNATHON ACKELSON"YES YOU BITCH GOT NUTS ,,,YOU COME TO MY DOMAIN,,,IVE BEEN WAITNG FOR THREE YEARS,,,HOUSTON TX BITCH,,,AKG IS THE ORIGINAL KINGS OF BEEF,,BRING GHOST TOO,,,WE GOT SOMETHIN FOR YA,,MQ AND RISK ARE PUSSYS...I'LL BE WAITING KID,,,GO WWW.AKG.8M.COM,,,,GOOOOOOOO MOTHAFUCKKA...AND TOO ALL OTHER FOOLS THAT DONT KNOW SHIT,,, YOU BEST STEP OFF,,AKG RULEZ GRAFFITI BEEF,AND FUCK KYT,AWR,MSK,AND UNCLE "TWIST"THESE NUTZ...

Originally posted by Sam Rothstein:

Oh shit dude, you know how cops confiscate weed and cocaine and shit, then just use it...naked TRIBE flicks, oh godamn! It's ridiculous how hot that girl is.

HUH?!!!!!!!! Naked TRIBE flicks?! I think a nigga needs to join the LAPD...

------------------

Nigga Whut?

Nigga Who?

A few things...

If I heard correctly, Ja and Foe burned him either A) because when saber did that he went over a dead writter, or B) Saber overreacted to something Ja burned prior to the roller, and Saber pulled a shottie on Ja and put it to his head...

I only heard B) from one person, but A) was confirmed by more than 4 people.

Another thing, i scaled up the trains in the back, and tthe roller, and the roller is about 3 cars long if i remmeber right, and a little taller than 1 car....amazing....damn amazing...

All Day I Dream About Saber....

anyways, my 2 cents.

-ADIDAS

You have to understand a few things about this diss crybabies...

For one Nyc writers dont appreciate names being used out there...I.e.Sabe kst...

And the beef between Msk and Ykk started long before Msk was probably even started...Mq and Ja have been waring long before Mq left nyc for sf...Basically anyone down with Mq has beef with them..And last of all quit putting graffiti writers on such a pedistal...Some people are not into painting pretty pictures, its about bombin...Thats the main thing that I think seperates Nyc from the rest...Ive seen people talk about "dont bomb freights" ???Fuck that bomb everything...Nothing is sacred in graffiti...Learn the facts, and stop idolising rockstars...

You have to understand a few things about this diss crybabies...

For one Nyc writers dont appreciate names being used out there...I.e.Sabe kst...

And the beef between Msk and Ykk started long before Msk was probably even started...Mq and Ja have been waring long before Mq left nyc for sf...Basically anyone down with Mq has beef with them..And last of all quit putting graffiti writers on such a pedistal...Some people are not into painting pretty pictures, its about bombin...Thats the main thing that I think seperates Nyc from the rest...Ive seen people talk about "dont bomb freights" ???Fuck that bomb everything...Nothing is sacred in graffiti...Learn the facts, and stop idolising rockstars...

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by ANSWER604_princeofthieves:

is it true if you go around there you have a good chance of getting fucked up

bwahahahaha......only if you get caught slipping! and if you go at night...you are prolly for sure to get chased out by some gangsters.

Originally posted by Raels:

I think Saber actually posed as JA and Foe and dissed his own piece in a devious ploy to

initiate an anti-government campaign against non-rascist heterosexual hemophiliacs and the women who love them.

..... Now let the rumors marinate .....

rofl!

listin to all that bullshit, I "herd" the beef was partially due to some one going over some old smith or sane stuff, and mq. someone did get stabbed... if you've never heard of Ja or foe before that then you must be really... new to graffiti. It took one year to do; thirty nights, 97 gallons of paint and some spraypaint.

respect it but don't jock to hard either, you guys should be motivated to top it.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by JerichoTurnpikeBandit:

Learn the facts...

Come on, Sabe Kst should shut up, Saber rocks something completely different shit from him. And the original Sabe FYS is from Copenhagen since 1985. He did some good stuff in NYC only to see it getting ragged by SabeKst. Get a life, NYC is only about hate... and learn the facts...

http://www.mystiq.dk/Sabe070.JPG'>

This is nice...

http://www.mystiq.dk/Sabe061.jpg'>

This is pretty big...

This is huge too...

http://www.mystiq.dk/FYSoverview001.JPG'>

http://www.mystiq.dk/Fys002.jpg'>

http://www.mystiq.dk/FYS001.JPG'>

[This message has been edited by Europe (edited 05-14-2001).]

• 4 weeks later...

Mmmmm.... TRIBE... Yummy. I never really got to see her face (post if you have any pics) but her body looks bangin. Tribe doin the pussy pop (jacked from GueriallaOne.com) I do feel bad for Saber gettin dissed on. But can't expect everything to last forever. Nothing does (except radioactive waste products http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//wink.gif'>)

------------------

Expand and Evolve

Expand your horizons, and evolve your style.

[This message has been edited by LYFE-FCN (edited 06-05-2001).]

• 3 weeks later...

Archived