Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mosluggo

***NHL 13' Thread- Fuck Bettman

rule ?'s

1. you can stand in front of the goalie in the crease,you just cant interfere with the goalie

2. you cant hold up or interfere with a guy whos going to the puck,the defense can clear players from in front of the net.

3. you can bat the puck out of the air,can grab,and quickly drop the puck to your stick,you cant hand pass,or close your hand on the puck.

4.you cant kick the puck into the net for a goal,you can direct a puck into the net for a goal with your skate,as long as there is no kicking motion.

• Like 1

20130509136808541567205.gif

So this guy shows up to pick up hockey this morning, can barely skate, all new gear, but no cage.

After everyone realizes he didnt know the rules of the game or what offsides is, everyone tries to help him out by explaining things while on the bench between shifts...

I heard a couple guys mention he should really put a cage on his helmet.

Unfortunately no one told him not to stand in front of the net, and have no fucking clue what was going on.......because about 10 minutes after being there he takes a slapper from the point right in the fucking face. Dropped like he had been shot. Blood all over the place, blood across the ice, they ended up calling the ems.

Fucking retard.

cool man thanks.

im kinda leaning towards chicago but im curious, theyve been around almost 100 years and most of that has been them being shit, right? im not sure i want to commit to the Cincinnati bengals of hockey...

thanks again

Boats, here's a little history lesson about the hawks as I understand it. The Wirtz family owns them. Old man Wirtz could not have been much worse of a owner. He was really cheap, and wouldn't have home games televised so more people would go to the games. It didn't matter since he wasn't putting any $ into the team anyway. It really pissed off a lot of the die hard fans. When he died in 07, the team was taken over by his kid, peter. The Wirtz family is involved with a bunch of different shit, but liquor is their money maker. They get 33% of ALL LIQUOR SOLD IN ILLINOIS. Anyway, So peter I guess wasn't as interested in running the team, so he made a deal with his bro, Rocky. Peter took the liquor, Rocky took the Hawks. He started putting a lot of money into the team, televising home games, and getting good people to work for him.

So long story short, he's been awesome since he got here. Took over in 07, and had a cup within 3 years. He's awesome, and a super nice guy. I usually see him at games shooting the shit with the fans at intermission etc. The hawks are going to be good for a long time. They're going deep this year. I think the winner this year is going to be from the west. Hate to say it, but san jo might be tough to beat. Them and LA are going to be tough. Doesn't seem like any team in the east really has it clicking right now.

Oh ya, and since they started getting better and winning they've sold out a crazy number of games straight. Like 200 something games. If you ever get a chance to go to a game here, DO IT. Atmosphere is one of the best in the league IMO

So this guy shows up to pick up hockey this morning, can barely skate, all new gear, but no cage.

After everyone realizes he didnt know the rules of the game or what offsides is, everyone tries to help him out by explaining things while on the bench between shifts...

I heard a couple guys mention he should really put a cage on his helmet.

Unfortunately no one told him not to stand in front of the net, and have no fucking clue what was going on.......because about 10 minutes after being there he takes a slapper from the point right in the fucking face. Dropped like he had been shot. Blood all over the place, blood across the ice, they ended up calling the ems.

Fucking retard.

Ha, always love the guys letting a slapshot rip into a crowd in front of the net during rat hockey... His fault for not having a cage on but still.

a level of choke only the Leafs can accomplish. They actually had me going there, should of fucking knew better.

• Like 1

Last night was ridiculous....such typical toronto sports fashion, let the people believe that we are going to win, have a nice lead and then blow it in the last couple of minutes and lose in OT. The bar i was at was going wild when the leafs scored 4 people buying everyone shots, standing on tables....then the bruins come back, OT everyone was pissed and when they finally scored it was silent. Shit sucks!

Man, thats brutal dude. Didn't get to see it but from what I've read sounds like one of the biggest choke jobs ever, before one of the greatest comebacks ever.. Taking the Hawks in 6, and who knows after that. Really don't know who I'd rather see sj or la.. Prob san jo. The fold around this time of the year for some reason.. And lol at Ovechkin. He'll never win a cup on that team-

I can't even think about the game....it jsut pisses me off...HOW can you let a 2 goal lead slip away in under 2 minutes???!?!? dafuq??

and yeah fraser got rocked.....

1i5q7.gif

That 3rd period was great.

Blackhawks win 4-1

Damn you Detroit.

Your team is bad and you should feel bad.

Rafi might want to not target anywhere near the head area at this point. He's a well known piece of shit and will get suspended for any hit similar to that one. San Jo LOL going out in typical CHOKE fashion shit is pathetic at this point it would make it hard to route for them as a fan. Same shit as Vancouver

Rafi might want to not target anywhere near the head area at this point. He's a well known piece of shit and will get suspended for any hit similar to that one. San Jo LOL going out in typical CHOKE fashion shit is pathetic at this point it would make it hard to route for them as a fan. Same shit as Vancouver

so you're telling me if your team was in the same situation, you'd just drop em..

some fan you're..

1339648221300_zps1abb9152.gif

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now