Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
iskck4n64njk

3D Work/Sculpture

Haven't been here in a long while. I used to post some things in the Daily Sketch Thread, mostly horses. Anyway, in my hiatus I've been exploring sculpture. This is the first piece I've done from scratch, very loosely based on my sketch below.

I ended up casting it in urethane resin & selling out an edition of 19, I'm still dissatisfied with the hair. If anyone's curious as to the molding & casting process, I documented most of the basic stages, as I had some on another forum express interest in the workings

Sorry for shit pictures -

maineu.jpg

1020011643.jpg

sketch -

sketchpfh.jpg

I told you that to ask you this - anyone else sculpt or work in 3D?

• Like 1

i came to this thread with the intent of negging and reporting you for being spam because your screen name looks like a bot made it.

buuuut. i was wrong. neat stuff.

the drawing reminded me of this

012210_buzzard.jpg

(by eric powell)

seems like it, there are a couple people making pottery and jewelery, but its been a while since i've seen anyone put up statue/figures, etc.

you can always post more of your work..

seems like it, there are a couple people making pottery and jewelery, but its been a while since i've seen anyone put up statue/figures, etc.

you can always post more of your work..

yeah its been a minute since i posted anything....been dabbling alot with the clay. Will post soon.

Guest lanmao

seems like it, there are a couple people making pottery and jewelery, but its been a while since i've seen anyone put up statue/figures, etcg.gif

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this