Don't quit your day job.

swif1

ive been at my job 11 years (this past wednesday). obviously i like it. i think in this economy any job that is nt completely retarded is worth holding on to. of a staff of about 250, 90% are female. one thing i learned, again, is that females hate to work and equally hate being broke (confused). but they love to complain - about everything - even shit that does not matter. this transcends race, class and age. but they are fun to work with and there are quite a few hot ass chicks - so the eye candy factor makes up for it. i supervise a team of 25 people and dealing with 25 different personalities is fucking insane. dealing with retarded ass customers is no walk in the park either. customers ask to speak with a supervisor and feel compelled to tell me their story, even though i will 99% of the time just give them whatever they are asking for. i just wish they asked for what they want first instead of telling me how they feel abuout it...cause i could really give a fuck about how you FEEL about it. anyway, i interviewed for a promotion on wednesday, so hopefully soon, i'll be dealing with more personalities, and talking to more retarded ass customers, for twice the pay...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

True. At the same time, it's not smart to show coworkers the images.

We have a sales rep have half her placenta spill out while sitting at her desk. She claimed she never knew she was pregnant. I always saw her smoke cigarettes, drink energy drinks, and eat junk food. She always looked miserable in the mornings too. I was wondering if she was pregnant the entire time and my suspicions were confirmed. From what I was told, she had twins and what she spewed out was one of them. This woman continues to smoke cigarettes.

quite sad, but your rendition of it is hysterical!!!