blackbook?

soopafeen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3PieceJigsaw

Rookie

im not feeling that WW2 shit. what the fuck is up with it? and the hands? it kinda is toy. fuck it, ill just say it , it sucks .

man leave your wak whinging complaints elsewere,your not feeling it hey well screw u lets see u do better punk

Guest BOSTONIAN

THERES SOME TIGHT SHIT ON HERE IN MY OPINION BUT THERE IS SOME WACK SHIT TOO...YOU GOTTA TAKE THE GOOD WITH THE BAD IN THIS GRAFF GAME.. THAT WHAT I THINK...YO POST MORE OUTLINES...

Big ugly and slightly obeese DoleOne is my favorite Hero, BigDoles Playboy you know who this is, lets just say New Years this year in the city Vehicle, if this aint him ask him and he will tell you, I probably know you so What up playerstina, I just wanted to say I love you man and to keep hope alive and kicking. Thank You.

the find out

"oh right on. i know who this is. hows So. Cal?"

Im pretty sure I know who you are also, Sesk told me where you lived and the whole fightclub thang I linked it, So. Cal is dope man, Im killing shit and getting ready for the storm. next time you talk to Sesk tell him I said what up. when is this shit going down? I would like to attend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived