MASSACHUSETTS

FATTCAPS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2501s right about that wall. when i flick piece on a wall covered by bushes or on a roof top that was facing the el when im flick hunting. i wont post it. i dont want some one else to find it and destroy it. or see my flicks reposted 100 time so what i found that day when i was climbing roof tops or bush whacking the back of stores or the ill foundation i found is no longer special. i found some sick shit exploring my new neighborhood this fall winter. and it was 100% better than anything done at the beverly wall.

Exactly why I regret posting most of the gem flicks I've taken over the past 5 years. When ur the one who had to walk either miles of track or get cut up by dozens of thorns in order to find the old stuff still lurking and when some1 else re posts ur flick like they knew whatsup when they really have no idea. Dudes sit behind a computer screen all day and just expect to get graff handed to them. Fuck the streets man 12oz is where the fuck its at. Gotta keep it as real as possible when on the internet man, wouldn't wanna herb myself on here. Laws No.

090320_legal_seafood_ad.jpg

Maybe that's because it's a pretty lame wall, two hours out of the city, with a fucking fence in front of it, that's been played out for 15 years. Places like that perpetuate the idea that graffiti is about places like that, when this is in fact not the case. Just like message boards allow equally absurd ideas to come forward and assume a facade of reality which is in fact, not real. Biting is irrelevant, legal wall styles with the lifespan of a butterfly and the backbone of a shrimp are presented to the world as what "GRAFFITI" is about. There are burners in the city of Boston riding 25 years in some cases that have never appeared on the internet. Legendary pieces by kings. That is the gospel of graffiti. Life goes on and everyone will come up their own way... but keep that in mind.

Which is interesting in relation to those Legal Seafood ads, which relate their product, fish - which is already known for smelling bad - with shit. I saw this add on a truck today in Boston and I wanted to call them and tell them fire their ad manager because I would never eat at their shit fish restaurant. But in the final analysis, that's a successful ad because it get's your attention and sticks in your mind. Like so many other stupid fucking products and ideas and bullshit that people are trying to sell you every day, who the fuck prints up bumper stickers for judgment day? A pack of assholes, that's who...

roland-barthes.jpg

Play on playboys, do your thing!

SHEIT ITS ALL ABOUT RADIOACTIVE SEAFOOD FROM JAPAN!!!