MASSACHUSETTS

FATTCAPS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a public graff thread accusing someone of Self Promo posting is just a real piece of shit move. It is Snitching and thats been going on more nd more....aright im done talkiing nd only posting pix nd this is a very good reason to stay off this thread as i try to.. And a couple more of my favorite writers. Bump Mes nd his longevity!

12133645_streetart077(75x100).jpg.d5f2e1a14f74b9e22f5e0b3f4d5c542d.jpg

665805764_eightyfive(75x100).jpg.122b9a34ab1fe0b818478c20433fd898.jpg

QUOTE=MMoody322;8133022]http://www.Cavity-Lab.com

CONCEALED IDENTITIES: Until kelly takes your pictures

FREE DRINKS

So you mean it's ok to get drunk and do some graffiti? Oh yeah is kelly gonna be there? Hey look at me I really need to let kelly take fucking pictures of me while I'm drunk acting stupid cause there was free drinks.. so is there going to be free heroin as well?

Yeah stop promoting this shit on here this is the second post I saw about it...

just to explain this.....

You are a fucking retard your art show is weak and I don't want to see another post about it ruining this thread... Here since I'm a nice guy I even included a diagram for you to use ASAP hangmans_knot.gif

Just practice tying these for the next few hours then attach to the nearest roof and jump with it around your neck

At 2501, it wasn't a life story bro, it was a story behind a flick I requested and I tend to babble. As for telling a story on a wall, u ain't got to worry about me my friend, I do my thing, and I dam sure didn't build up a rep on the internet. I'm sure ur a legend or whatever but you and I both know this thread means absolutely nothing. At Mind617, as for 'herbing' myself on here, that's funny, this thread is a fucking joke and far from reality. At Dr. Z, shoot me a PM or something, it's been a while man.