MASSACHUSETTS

FATTCAPS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im just saying the SAME SHIT KEEPS GETTING POSTED THAT WAS IN THE LAST 37 BOSTON THREADS .... the same walls.... the same doors... the same dumpsters.... everything .... and u kno hella wiggaz be biting fonse..... btw .....catch me in allston 2night at the sweater v neck convention .... ill be stenciling later on my vintage 10 speed..... on some mr brainwash shit ... I LOVE " STREET ART "

What I was saying should have been this...., most of you're flicks are straight, but be consistent.

Either you just like anything sprayed on a wall, or you can't tell quality graff,

Personally I don't see the point in posting toy shit, dudes apparently don't hit the books first

Anymore. Quality shit or nothing is what I'm saying. My opinion. Do what you feel..

im just saying the SAME SHIT KEEPS GETTING POSTED THAT WAS IN THE LAST 37 BOSTON THREADS .... the same walls.... the same doors... the same dumpsters.... everything .... and u kno hella wiggaz be biting fonse..... btw .....catch me in allston 2night at the sweater v neck convention .... ill be stenciling later on my vintage 10 speed..... on some mr brainwash shit ... I LOVE " STREET ART "

this the funniest shit i have heard in a minute and the same shit in most cities right now unfortunately but real recognize real and we just keep doin what needs to be done fuckem.....big up to my brotha from anotha mutha relm scola sa baby dst ...baltimore/boston

Who's shit was Toy? Almost all of the handstyles posted were crushed doors and as for the fills everything I posted was pretty decent and nothing terrible. All painted clean (no drips or inconsistent and uneven lettering) Maybe everything wasn't top 'quality graff' but I didn't see any eye sores buddy. Maybe you were blessed with some awesome graffiti talent which allows u to criticize everything u see, but in order for anyone to be a good writer there has to be preogression involved. Personally ppl may look at my shit and call me toy or whatever but I've progressed tons since I first started writing and I've gotten the props I deserve. I think as long as something isn't a complete ugly eyesore and is painted clean then ya its worthy of posting. But I guess u have a different opinion bro...

Stop lying you know you and your daddy will be sharing needles at the Palestinian solidarity scarf convention!