SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

ZANGEEF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you fucks back up mutha fuckas that are seasonal writers plus they dont give a shit about you,why should you defend them? Gaunt aint shit a has been.Rgue aint up in SJ,so why post them flicks. Hentay,a couple of shots and you guys start banging each other.Zacky is a toy,pure throws ups with fucked up writing.Ameba still sucking Moda`s balls to get in his crew.Clops busted broken down has been.An fat fuck,never did anything big.Vida washed up nigger.Pleg hhmm ahh wow just old news.Cash is week as fuck,doesnt know if hes a cholo or a bitch.Billy Maddison is a dope flick.Alect probably new to the game,you can tell by his styles.Gacho ahh dont see him up only on 12oz.Mesy bite off of Mesr.Yuck gone poof.JRT stop please,you all have no skills.Heavy is to fat to write.Draz tries to hard to be up.KiF you all suck balls.Props to Kept from being a toy to actually getting them skills.Stack is on Attack.R10 keep it up,on fire.Keep up the good work to all them toys,pretty soon you will be on my shit list. - TheDemons 7:77 TheMaker says "Hi"

Omg The Maker Is Talkin About Me I Feel So Cool:rolleyes: