SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

ZANGEEF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should be doing it too since you think your hella up.you just started hitting up like 6 yrs ago,kid.you aint no veteran like some kats hitting up now.Your new at this,youngin.I dont write so I`m just speaking on the behalf of all them kats doing work,while you sit at home doing shit.fuckn fag.-TheDemons 7:77[/quote

ok first off let me say this dude is in his 30"s from what i can see as far as his grafitti knowledge time n era he speaks of.THIRTY SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!

he says he doesnt write but his life revolves around a grafitti forum???

thats funny

funny like point and laugh funny....

he is speaking on behalf of who???hahahaha himself obviously

and really your the one that just sits at home doing shit!!!!

so your comments contradict themselves almost always

all your homophobic and actually "gay" comments lead me to believe you are probibly deep down inside, chikita bananna fruity.....this is also obvious and in plain view in all your posts.

Zacky you started and will always be South Bay,dont think just because your in Frisco your a native.Sorry to burst your bubble but you aint.Just like An thinking he`s from Frisco,that fat fuck was born here in the burbs.So dont give me that shit that your up alot because Frisco is the most easiest city to bomb it.Im telling you everybody that was from here moves to Frisco then they think they have lived there all there lives,nope sorry dont work that way niggahs.Just like that lil hipster Telos,same shit with him,the same shit.He now claims he was born and raised in Frisco,nope wrong again.All you fucks are from the 100% South Bay.So shut you fucken mouths and stop city hoppin.bitches.-TheDemons 7:77

this guy is from san jose also, dont let him fool you

only interested in san jose graffiti.

only posts in this thread with an ocassional homo remark in the sf thread...

he claims hayward claims oakland any one remember when he started claiming the L.A. area??? hahahaha

fantacy city hoppin...

i am ashamed of it even hate to admitt it but this dumb NO life is from san jose.....it hurts but its true....

every thing he says usually is a reflection of himself i think he comes on here to make it right in his mind cuz he is bi polar ...suffers from multipersonality disorder

and i think one of his personalitys raped the other thus producing his "gayness"

if you read all of this your dumb ass fuck too!!!!!

Mike,you got everything wrong about me but one thing I was born in 510 and raised.Moved to San Jo and I travel from city to city picking up every chisme there is.Thats how I know alot of shit.Yes I can talk shit on the Frisco thread but I enjoy this thread because there are alot of toys and alot of people jocking unknown writers.Its is fun talking shit,but sometimes im kind.I aint gay but if you want me to fuck you I wiil.Remember I`ll be the dude you be the bitch.That dont make me gay it makes you.You wrote all this false things about me,dectetive.If you want to date me Im already take by Muffin,from East Bay.So sorry my little whore,dont get mad if I broke your heart.- TheDemons 7:77

Mike,you got everything wrong about me but one thing I was born in 510 and raised.Moved to San Jo and I travel from city to city picking up every chisme there is.Thats how I know alot of shit.Yes I can talk shit on the Frisco thread but I enjoy this thread because there are alot of toys and alot of people jocking unknown writers.Its is fun talking shit,but sometimes im kind.I aint gay but if you want me to fuck you I wiil.Remember I`ll be the dude you be the bitch.That dont make me gay it makes you.You wrote all this false things about me,dectetive.If you want to date me Im already take by Muffin,from East Bay.So sorry my little whore,dont get mad if I broke your heart.- TheDemons 7:77

no mames este vato si es puto:lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Bump meeting a bitch at the club and your hella faded on sharooms and Coronas.Shes hella fine,then you go to your back seat and get your cocked sucked.Then you find out its Zack with a wig.Hey,I know what you thinking I aint gay but he slurps hella good.Bump Zack for them smooth chapstick lips.-TheDemons 7:77

dude you are obsessed with me its cute though