SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

ZANGEEF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zacky you started and will always be South Bay,dont think just because your in Frisco your a native.Sorry to burst your bubble but you aint.Just like An thinking he`s from Frisco,that fat fuck was born here in the burbs.So dont give me that shit that your up alot because Frisco is the most easiest city to bomb it.Im telling you everybody that was from here moves to Frisco then they think they have lived there all there lives,nope sorry dont work that way niggahs.Just like that lil hipster Telos,same shit with him,the same shit.He now claims he was born and raised in Frisco,nope wrong again.All you fucks are from the 100% South Bay.So shut you fucken mouths and stop city hoppin.bitches.-TheDemons 7:77

Bump meeting a bitch at the club and your hella faded on sharooms and Coronas.Shes hella fine,then you go to your back seat and get your cocked sucked.Then you find out its Zack with a wig.Hey,I know what you thinking I aint gay but he slurps hella good.Bump Zack for them smooth chapstick lips.-TheDemons 7:77

Bump meeting a bitch at the club and your hella faded on sharooms and Coronas.Shes hella fine,then you go to your back seat and get your cocked sucked.Then you find out its Zack with a wig.Hey,I know what you thinking I aint gay but he slurps hella good.Bump Zack for them smooth chapstick lips.-TheDemons 7:77

i hate that..

11067_246371301109_809901109_4392999_3581852_n.jpg