---->wE4R TH3 SHaRCK$ R0mE<----

HOME_SLICE 33 1/3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ---->WEAR THE SHARCKS ROME<----

bump that ower,iguey, and solr!

To who it may concern:I never heard of these faggets and probably wont ever again because they mite drop just like i seen so many.This city is just plagued with toys that try to put pics up on this bitch to get E-FAME as for me,you know who I'am and you know how it works.I talk shit and you stay quiet.Listen,there aint no good writers like OWSI,hes the man,the toy of all toys,put your PS3 and you XBOX360 away because his shit is whacked.This shit is going to entertain you better then your systems.lmao.Watch me see you -TheDemons

We think if your going to be a writer you should at least paint in the back of your yard the way Moda does.We believe if you aint good on paper then dont bring it to the tunnels or the streets,leave it in your manila folder.Fucken toys get us pissed.Trying to use good paint like its going to make a difference on wht they do.You will always be a toy and nobody will miss you -TheDemons

hey anthony we heard you been hella doing work on your sister back pack.thats the only place you hit up.your a nobody.no one cares for you,when you die we are going to mark your grave stone with TheDemons where here and piss on you grave stone,so you can taste our piss in the after life.foreveer foreveer just like in (Sandlot)-TheDemons

Hello ladies and gentlemen This is the maker speaking. Im a 16 year old girl thus i require everyone's attention all the time. Blah blah blah blah blah i dont do graffiti blah blah blah blah blah all i do is talk on 12oz blah blah blah blah blah im a faggot