---->wE4R TH3 SHaRCK$ R0mE<----

HOME_SLICE 33 1/3

Re: ---->WEAR THE SHARCKS ROME<----

Wait,Big throw ups over little throw ups,what the fuck.Why didnt you just bust a big fat straight letter roller? uggh ok,fucken stupids.But I give it to you guys for at least doing it clean and going over some sloppy throw ups.You sure did kill them with it.But i think its kind of gay having a sweaty ball sack on the back of your neck because it looks like you did the human ladder.Fucken fags and it looks like the guy at the bottom likes it. Well good work and next time put a towel on your neck. - TheDemons

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your pal Jim Jim here and I've been looking at this thread and it fucking sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That owsi guy sucks! Just quit kid. All you guys think your up just cause you selfpromo on 12oz.

You guys are a joke and that train is nasty whatever it says.

The maker will return soon to close down another thread.

Bump my TDM niggas!!!!getting mad ups

----the bitches call me mr.Jim Jim

so my lady is waiting for me to be done with my homework so that she can come over but actually im just looking at 12oz.

does that make me gay?

No that doesn`t make you gay.But give her my adress and I fucken bone that bitch hella hard.I`ll pull her fucken hair while im hitting it from the back and she`ll be looking at 12oz on my laptop,yelling "Daddy D".Trust me I`ll make her my bitch and make that pussy looked warped after im done with her.I wiil fill her up like a cream pie and send her back to you with gallons of cum in her stomach.Tell that little whore to give me a call. Yeah! - TheDemons

To whom it may concern:Why do people have a need to put four dots? Is it your a gangbanger,tagbanger or a norteno.I really dont give a fuck about those for dots,if your putting them up because your a norteno,then sport your colors with a bandana on your head,naw people wouldnt do that because they put up a front with them four dots.To much of a pussy to sport them colors afraid they mite get stabed or shot.Or is it because your proud to be in Northern California,It dont matter your a fucken writer not a tagbanger.I dare you to go to L.A. and put those four dots infront of Surenos,lets see what happens.Shit i dont give a fuck where im from.Im just doing my thing and fucking bitches,while you fucks put them ugly four dots up.Theres a difference between a writer and a tagbanger,the difference is obivious.So little dumb fucks,be a leader not a follower,dont follow the seen,do you.-TheDemons 2:15

i always thought it was for the four elements of hip hop...

No that doesn`t make you gay.But give her my adress and I fucken bone that bitch hella hard.I`ll pull her fucken hair while im hitting it from the back and she`ll be looking at 12oz on my laptop,yelling "Daddy D".Trust me I`ll make her my bitch and make that pussy looked warped after im done with her.I wiil fill her up like a cream pie and send her back to you with gallons of cum in her stomach.Tell that little whore to give me a call. Yeah! - TheDemons

damn i totally just busted a nut reading that. thanks man.

get off da nuts little girl

I believe your mentally challenged, and you do not know what sarcasm is my young lad,

I know your OFA wanna be. Those pictures suck by the way! Idk why you would even post them you ass bitch. Go work on your style before big daddy comes and show you how it's done

---Jim Jim here

I believe your mentally challenged, and you do not know what sarcasm is my young lad,

I know your OFA wanna be. Those pictures suck by the way! Idk why you would even post them you ass bitch. Go work on your style before big daddy comes and show you how it's done

---Jim Jim here

wait i dont get it.

so kelso ISNT up???:confused:

:confused: some fucked up shit not no one from the A thats for sure:lol:

Damn you guys really let yourselves go.Like those two fat bitches that work in Hot Topic in Eastridge.Its all bad,you season writers got to quit.What ever happen to NC,176,and HYB? huh just one of them came and went crews.to bad they sucked dick any ways.Hey tuf guy,Stat eat a dick. -TheDemons

---Jim Jim here

YOUR NEW NAME IS GIVEME DICK AS OF RIGHT NOW OK BUDDY GO PUT IN WORK TDM WANNA BE>. GET OFF THENUTTS LITTLE GIRL

YOUR NEW NAME IS GIVEME DICK AS OF RIGHT NOW OK BUDDY GO PUT IN WORK TDM WANNA BE>. GET OFF THENUTTS LITTLE GIRL

Why are you asking me for dick? I'm not gay man, plus you got all your OFA homies.

Isn't that what you guys do all day.

Go put in work? Ahahahhaha you gotta be joking.

Were up everywhere you go!!!!

I'm not on your Nuts your on mine get it right!

Who's messeging me asking me to stop and that you want to be my friend hahahahahahahahahhahaha

---the maginificent Jim Jim everybody

Damn you guys really let yourselves go.Like those two fat bitches that work in Hot Topic in Eastridge.Its all bad,you season writers got to quit.What ever happen to NC,176,and HYB? huh just one of them came and went crews.to bad they sucked dick any ways.Hey tuf guy,Stat eat a dick. -TheDemons

damn you made a new screen name you a bitch say who you are pussy girl