---->wE4R TH3 SHaRCK$ R0mE<----

HOME_SLICE 33 1/3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ---->WEAR THE SHARCKS ROME<----

dang putyouonblast is taking this shit hella close to heart.

if i knew how to do that thing where you post a picture of that black dude and he's like "you mad" i totally would.

but really tho.

IMG00393-20101005-0105.jpg

THATS cool.

if i knew how to do that thing where you post a picture of that black dude and he's like "you mad" i totally would.

but really tho.

THATS cool.

Bump.

To who it may concern:I never heard of these faggets and probably wont ever again because they mite drop just like i seen so many.This city is just plagued with toys that try to put pics up on this bitch to get E-FAME as for me,you know who I'am and you know how it works.I talk shit and you stay quiet.Listen,there aint no good writers like OWSI,hes the man,the toy of all toys,put your PS3 and you XBOX360 away because his shit is whacked.This shit is going to entertain you better then your systems.lmao.Watch me see you -TheDemons

lol y u mad tho?:D

but really tho.

THATS cool.

THATS whats up though.

if it was real food i would eat it but im not hungry

To who it may concern:I never heard of these faggets and probably wont ever again because they mite drop just like i seen so many.This city is just plagued with toys that try to put pics up on this bitch to get E-FAME as for me,you know who I'am and you know how it works.I talk shit and you stay quiet.Listen,there aint no good writers like OWSI,hes the man,the toy of all toys,put your PS3 and you XBOX360 away because his shit is whacked.This shit is going to entertain you better then your systems.lmao.Watch me see you -TheDemons

you didnt see anything like a writer fall off you were too busy on the oontz.

and no we dont know who you are.

U just said some were cool idiot n most of them are fuck better then what they put..

yah the skoal repo zack taco and shalow that WERE on that wall were cool you fucking bitch and we went way bigger and killed that spot harder than anyone has fucking fag toy bumping some toys and who exactly was better on that wall that got gone over?

To whom it may concern:Why do people have a need to put four dots? Is it your a gangbanger,tagbanger or a norteno.I really dont give a fuck about those for dots,if your putting them up because your a norteno,then sport your colors with a bandana on your head,naw people wouldnt do that because they put up a front with them four dots.To much of a pussy to sport them colors afraid they mite get stabed or shot.Or is it because your proud to be in Northern California,It dont matter your a fucken writer not a tagbanger.I dare you to go to L.A. and put those four dots infront of Surenos,lets see what happens.Shit i dont give a fuck where im from.Im just doing my thing and fucking bitches,while you fucks put them ugly four dots up.Theres a difference between a writer and a tagbanger,the difference is obivious.So little dumb fucks,be a leader not a follower,dont follow the seen,do you.-TheDemons 2:15