i cant write shit on my other thread

CHEKmySTEEZ*NC*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well on my thread i was sayin i love hoes

i was tryin to see hoesw or hear about hoes

some guy said fat bitches, i aprove...some guy posted pics of his fam

the people complainin about this 12oz shit sucking and im like wat did you like about it before?? some guy posted a song with ludacris

ok yea ludacrisholy shit why are people postin shit with ludacris....post the song at least why the chorus

and some other dude said what are you 12??

so what you want me to talk about? but i see no threads with girls.

and to the guy who said 1st i was first bitch

yo im mad these days walkin round tryin to fight people on the street on some wat da fuk u guna do shit remind me of my own pops

You need to stop making threads.

"i was tryin to see hoesw or hear about hoes"

You're on the fucking internet, you can't find "hoes" somewhere else? It's been brought up numerous times why all the "hoes and bitches" threads are hidden. If you want to look at them, go get yourself a VIP account, or try another website that is primarily for "hoes and bitches."

"and some other dude said what are you 12??

so what you want me to talk about? but i see no threads with girls."

I asked if you were a 12 year old because you post like one. You made a thread about "hoes" and then said "I love em." Come on man. Why not make a thread called "farts" and just post "mine are stinky!"

Then you make a new thread to post in because that stupid shit was closed? You better run now so you don't miss the short bus.

eds-short-bus.jpg