Oakland 510 East Bay Business --------

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for clearing that up Ruen. I never met any East Bay TKO, but my main man told me about Stash and Dash, and I always thought their crew blew up and got huge. Had no idea there was another crew from LA by the same.

With the beef on this page and last, you got to wonder if there are any more like Jenks, who claim Lords, and PCF FTL:

http://graffiti.graffhead.com/2010/03/jenks-ftl-irak-lords-pcf.html

fuck stuey go eat nooodles..... amazingly great to see ceaver and nesta still in it too much respect forth to them ....Pemex runnn it, Keys i miss ya, Wire you crazy i see a new shot everyday haha and despite the coldness everybody grow balls and start running shit like 2003 keep this eastbay movment running, We are an epademic realize it ,and remeber push yourselves to acheive a goal for whtch you cant reach because without that will you keeep this movement going and living on?....make this year a year to not forget but a year to remeber, a year to look back on, and a year to influence the next generation.....

^^^

See, this is what I am talkin' about. Jenks claim TFL and FTL - same letters, but the crews is squabblin'. Makes me tear up and think of that Bette Midler song:

"From a distance, you look like my friend, even though we are at war. From a distance, I just cannot comprehend what all this fighting is for."

True, true (sniff). Excuse me, I got to go grab a Kleenex.