Audio in dreams

CMF

in my dreams I'm almost always at work. I work behind a bar all week, so I dream of being behind the bar with music playing, as it usually does. Most recently, I was hearing "Move, Bitch" by Ludacris with an endless flow of people ordering cocktails from me and my co-workers were all in my way. Then I woke up and made it a reality

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I definitely remember hearing sounds in my dream a few nights back. Here is how it went, what I remember of it any way. This one was one of the more weird ones.

Me and a friend were up on these super tall ladders putting up porch lights and letters way up on the front of this huge plain white shopping center. We weren't supposed to, but we were tagging shit up on the ladders. We thought somebody caught us tagging, so we looked down, to find a full scale gang riot going down under us in the parking lot. (People yelling, explosions, just sounds you would imagine at a riot) People were shooting guns, blowing shit up, fighting, yelling, and picking trash up, except nobody was getting hurt. Then we got down and started catching catfish out of the cracks in the parking lot. We were catching tons of em, but when we would unhook them, they would disappear. We kept saying "be quite", and going "shhhhh". There was cops on stilts watching us, for an unknown reason. Then there was flaming cars hitting light poles we had to dodge.(car brakes locking up, and impact sounds) And all the cars had the crayola crayons sign on them. Then we left to find some backpack we ditched.

Then I woke up.

I usually don't ever remember/have dreams, but I remembered this one for some reason. I had a mad sketchy feeling when I woke up.

this morning i woke up thinking i was on the phone, not entirely a dream because i was coming out of it, but i did feel like i heard my friend joy's voice before i realized i'm an idiot and my phone was on the dresser.

Since i moved from Ohio to where i am now, ive constantly seen weird colors in my sleep and have a static noise ring in my ears.

that reminds of those shows about alien abduction/demonic possession where they say people living in high magnetic fields may have those experiences more often or some shit.

p.s. it's gay when people have sleep paralysis and think it's an alien/demon/ghost holding them down.

p.p.s. whoever said they have night terrors, that sounds fucking metal, i hope it happens to me.