Audio in dreams

CMF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i often have audio in dreams most muffled screaming sounds and voices that sound like their being messed with by some kind of dial ...kinda like white noise ..weirdest thing is i get deja vu alot and some of the things that happen in my dreams tend to happen 6 months later,alls i know is the brain is a strange fucking place and theres no explain whats going on in there

Last night I dreamt that I was somewhere and there were thousands and thousands of seals.....like stacked up to the sky, surrounding me everywhere in huge piles. All moving everywhere....and I was tripping off them, I took my cell phone out to take a picture and these two seals started to come up to me and were pushing me....one of them bit me.

My hands started to morph into flippers and doctors were evaluating me, i was bummed i was thinking i would turn into a seal.

Then i hear something beeping....

It was my alarm, i woke up. I never really hear in dreams, i think sometimes audio from the real world plays with our minds while we are in REM.

It would be cool to experiment with playing different sound and see if it affects dreams...too bad there is no way to record dreams.

naw, but i heard somewhere it was impossible to make up hearing shit in dreams.

whaaaaaaaaaaat?? im confused. all my dreams have dialogue. and when i used to get fucked up i used to get night tremors/terrors. the most vivid detailed intricit lucid horror one could endure. your body is hyper sensitized to all senses. sight hearing smell everything. and you are able to see in a way your eye normally cannot.

i had one where a demonic figure was speaking to me backwards, and i could understand everything it said.

they were bad.

I had a dream last night I was walking through some German city and saw a banjo store. Then I started making banjo tunes in my head.

Also, a few years back my parents had gotten this new coffee maker. The grinder on this fucking thing was louder than hell. So Im dreaming, and this grinder turns on, I hear it, and in my dream I imagine a god damn motorcycle in my kitchen, just burning out.

i think it's more that you dream of the audio than that you dream in audio... the experience of hearing it, the knowledge of a song or voice, what's been said... not so much that the auditory part of your brain is being stimulated enough to dream the whole sound.

somebody was talking about whether or not you dream in color, but i couldn't really come up with my own answer. most dreams that i have i think are in muted color, maybe like how a lot of animals see... but otherwise i can't fully prove that i didn't imagine the color on trying to recall a dream, no matter how vivid i remember it to be.

if the mind can fabricate things in dreams, i see no reason it wouldn't fabricate or embellish memories. that's what i think happens when people think they've seen ghosts/aliens/jesus.

also, there are no prophetic visions attributed to people outside of a belief, i.e. i don't think any buddhists in nepal have received messages from the virgin mary.

sometimes i wonder if dreams were less dramatic and picturesque before movies. or perhaps moreso, who knows. still, do dreams mimic stories and scenes from film/books/tv/etc?

Last night I dreamt that I was somewhere and there were thousands and thousands of seals.....like stacked up to the sky, surrounding me everywhere in huge piles. All moving everywhere....and I was tripping off them, I took my cell phone out to take a picture and these two seals started to come up to me and were pushing me....one of them bit me.

My hands started to morph into flippers and doctors were evaluating me, i was bummed i was thinking i would turn into a seal.

Then i hear something beeping....

It was my alarm, i woke up. I never really hear in dreams, i think sometimes audio from the real world plays with our minds while we are in REM.

It would be cool to experiment with playing different sound and see if it affects dreams...too bad there is no way to record dreams.

It would have been cooler if you woke up and actually had those pictures on your phone.

• Like 1

Tell me now can you make past your caspers

So we could finally fly off into NASA

You was always the cheerleader of my dreams

to seem to only date the head of football teams,

and i was the class clown that always kept you laughing

we were never meant to be, baby we just happened

so please don't mess up the trick,

hey young world, i'm the new slick rick,

they say i move too quick but we can't let this moment past us,

let the hour glass pass right into ashes

let the wind blow the ash right before my glasses