---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2cpvtpl.jpg

ohh holy shit what the fuck is this shit right here.god damn talk about toy shit,this shit right here is upside down and still looks like a pile of shit. somebody please help this nikgah kick him down with some styles.fucken shit.naw tuf guy go back and just erase your account,you just fucked up.holy shit i cant bare to look at this shit anymore,fuck.damn poor dude seriously just dont even start to write,sell all your cans and markers asap and quit.-TheMaker

78 dont know what the fucken number has to do with Eots oh oooppss Wots.never heard of you guys until now.You guys probably never ever been to the Wots in real life but you probably think your are hard and tuf which you punk ass tricks aint shit on a stick.what i see on here with your pictures you wont last long just like 176,BGS,HBD,THC,ADK,IBK,TFK and all those one hitter quiters,toy crews.sorry to tell you tuf bacons but you aint going to make it. THE END.

This is TheMaker speaking,I keep it real no hard feeling to them bitches I exploit but for real there a new disease going around called TOY Fever going around so wear your flea market china bitches masks and watch out for the coughs.this shit is airborne.If you get it there is no cure but we now know the sympthoms.1st you get all brave and tuf. 2nd you get the cheapest markers, example (marks alot) paint (walmart watery piss paint).3rd you hit up on school campus or around the streest by your school. 4th you get other toys like you to form a little click. 5th you act even harder but really deep down inside your a big fucken clit. 6th you go ape shit down your neighborhoods and take pictures. 7th you discover 12oz.8th you post picture on 12oz then you call all your homies and say your up on 12oz so they post there toyish shit too ,you go bonkers because you think your tuf but really everybody on 12oz thinks your a fucken toy.9 and 10 Freddy`s coming again. jejeje

This is TheMaker speaking,I keep it real no hard feeling to them bitches I exploit but for real there a new disease going around called TOY Fever going around so wear your flea market china bitches masks and watch out for the coughs.this shit is airborne.If you get it there is no cure but we now know the sympthoms.1st you get all brave and tuf. 2nd you get the cheapest markers, example (marks alot) paint (walmart watery piss paint).3rd you hit up on school campus or around the streest by your school. 4th you get other toys like you to form a little click. 5th you act even harder but really deep down inside your a big fucken clit. 6th you go ape shit down your neighborhoods and take pictures. 7th you discover 12oz.8th you post picture on 12oz then you call all your homies and say your up on 12oz so they post there toyish shit too ,you go bonkers because you think your tuf but really everybody on 12oz thinks your a fucken toy.9 and 10 Freddy`s coming again. jejeje

This is Erection speakin and I'm keepin it real with this one...... YOU MAD!!!!:lol: :D

OH SHIT! WHEN DID THAT NEIGHBORHOOD GET LIKE THAT?? USED TO CHILL THERE WITH MY WRITIN COMPADRES BACK IN THE DAYS.

OH AND HERE IS A TRIVIA QUESTION FOR YOU KNUCKLEHEADS...CAN YOU NAME THE GRAFFITI LEGEND THAT LIVED ON THAT EXACT CROSS STREET THEY SHOWED IN THE BEGINING OF THE VIDEO??

tie

that video cracks me up haha thats beat sucks dick,santa clara is a hood? haha nahh SJ all damn day. JUSTO sounds like GUSTO from the city haha and admitting you slang yay on video,then filming yourself and your "patnaz" in front of the apartments where you live,oh lord tisk tisk.

i guess justo needs to hear THE TEN CRACK COMMANDMENTS!

" NEVER SELL NO DOPE WHERE YOU REST AT,I DONT CARE IF THEY WANT AN OUNCE,TELL EM BOUNCE!"-Notorious BIG.

yo maker! i think we should quarentine the toys we find,starting with wots crew,they suffer from all those symptoms,especially the toys forming clicks,discovering 12oz and wrting on and around schools. hahaha