---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this fool things he hard cus he can slap someone from behind dude dont even have the balls to do it face to face has to throw a pussy ass sucker slap

ya that was a bitch move to do it from the back but did you see dude just stand there and then just walk to his car and dip. he slapped the fight right out of him i guess:lol: :lol:

ya that was a bitch move to do it from the back but did you see dude just stand there and then just walk to his car and dip. he slapped the fight right out of him i guess:lol: :lol:

hahahahaha i couldnt agree anymore.. dude wasnt even lookin for funk though haha he was just tryna get his 2minutes of freestyle fame

This is TheMaker speaking,Im back from my vacation,just came in to my nice cossy house,looked on 12oz and seen this stupid dumb kid is still with that dollar shit or dollor what ever the fuck his name is your weak as fuck you will never go anywhere in your life,you will be forgoten on july 17th,i predicted the day.please hang yourself with your dads shit stained tighty whiteys or i will do it for you.your 14 min of fame ended and you only got 1 minute so trust me that 1 minute you aint doing shi. tick tock tick tock.quit already you aint shit your straight letters fucken suck ass your styles looks like a ritard did it with his space helmet on.just quit do it for Johnny.PM if you want nikgah.I love and adore hate mail.Sincerely,TheHandsomeKiller .51ohs

beso i love how you gave me head last time but you made my wild mushroom hella purple for days.next time just use your lips not your teeth plus your lips were chapped.i forgive you because your a keeper in my book cant wait for you to meet my parents.your my little hoe but i love your award winning dome.your going to win an oscar one of these days for best new starlett performance on giving brain.good luck.143.from TheMaker.

beso i love how you gave me head last time but you made my wild mushroom hella purple for days.next time just use your lips not your teeth plus your lips were chapped.i forgive you because your a keeper in my book cant wait for you to meet my parents.your my little hoe but i love your award winning dome.your going to win an oscar one of these days for best new starlett performance on giving brain.good luck.143.from TheMaker.

Nigga wake up stop this reality stop living your fantasy LIFE!!

TDM is a bunch of toy ass fags. WKT is gonna smash on them for this dumb shit:D

Oh and good job letting in a bunch of 15 year old toys from san bruno:lol: :lol: :lol:

its been done with ....dont hype up old pic s.no need .lets all get off the party line ,thanks... and shut down 120z shit is to weak .....if your in my crew please stay off this shit ....

so AWAX a SNITCH 4 PUTINNG JAMES RATCLIFF ON YOUTUBE.come on ur cards been pulled.dont bring that hear say this way..cut this bullshit..jus post pix..both u lame fucks r peasents.i c $.in the G.P

two different things awax put husalah paperwork on yourtube you act like husalah real name aint out there cash could be gp all he wants cert aint he hangs out with trannies in sq